I laugh nervously. "No?" Ulrich groans. "What do you expect? If you save a number in your phone, then why bother to remember it when it can do it for you?" I squeeze my eyes shut, hoping to remember it with some luck. Man, this headache isn't doing me any favors right now!

"Uhhhh, oh! Okay, gimme that," I snatch the phone out of his hands. "I hope this is it!"

The phone begins to ring at a slow pace. I can't stand this, not being able to do anything! I'd rather be out there fighting monsters, but this stupid fog makes it hard to do anything!

"Hello? Who is this?"

"Yes!" I grin happily. Ulrich cheers quietly to himself. "Jeremie! It's Odd!"

"Odd? How are things going?"

"Really bad, actually, but it could be worse! (Y/n) might have a concussion, and she's unconscious, so there's that. Ulrich's bad at hiding it, but I'm pretty sure he sprained his ankle. There's also this large group of Hornets that are just waiting to kill us the second we step foot outside."

"Wonderful. Look, they're almost at the Tower, so try to hang in there a little bit longer."

"Sure thing! Ulrich and I will have a party while we're at it!"

"Have fun with that."

I hang up with a heavy sigh. I hope the others are having more luck than us.

"How'd you figure it out?" Ulrich folds his arms. "I thought I was doing a decent job of hiding it until now."

"You don't think after living with you for so long; I wouldn't know when my best pal is in pain?" I fan away my tears. "Ulrich! You wound me. . ."

Ulrich chuckles. "Yeah, yeah. Make sure you're not straining your arm too much either, got it? I'm gonna go grab a polar pop."

"Uh, y-yeah!" At least it's only my arm he's noticed. I can feel my body beginning to shut down. I just need to push through this until Aelita can deactivate the Tower! "Lemme grab one, too!"

William's Pov:

Yumi launches a chunk of ice into the air with her Telekinesis, Aelita is quick to follow up with her Energy Field and demolishes it with ease; the debris crashes into the remaining Krabs.

"I'm starting to think you ladies don't need me here."

"Aww," Yumi rests her hand on my shoulder with a smirk. "Starting to feel left out?"

I chuckle. "Mmm, says the one who's only now just killed some Monsters. With help, if I may add."

She rolls her eyes. Aelita lands between the two of us, a grin on her face. "Meanwhile, this brings my total up to six!"

"Alright, Alright." I shake my head with a small smile. "Aelita, let's hurry to the Tower before any more Monsters show up."

"Oh? So when someone shows you up, you'd rather not talk about it?" Yumi teases. "I see how it is."

"What? No-" I groan. "We'll talk about this later, Yumi."

"Whatever you say, Dunbar."

I roll my eyes as I turn to my thoughts, focusing on myself and quickly diminishing into smoke. Supersmoke. If I had another means of traveling, then I wouldn't hesitate to use it. But for now, I'm stuck with this.

Navigating is a bit difficult while I'm in this form, but the smoke allows me to view my surroundings almost as if I'm looking through a broken mirror. It's not the best thing in the world, though every power has its setbacks.