chapter 4

ISABEL POV 

my mother told me that i would have to train this dude and and my mom said that  i have to do it it was something i had to do as a nymph, i reach the cave and i saw that it was dark and i could see but that was thanks to my powers i saw him in the back of the cave he had black hair a well built body and a tattoo on his back of a wolf. i slowly walk to him and shook him awake. i expected him to be slow i kick him again and he rush at me and pining me to the ground with his hand around my throat i use my powers and spawn a root that slap him in the face he fell back as he fell back he shifted and growled at me i said calm down pup i am here to train you i couldn't breath and i could feel myself slipping away i realize i was still holding  my breath  i let out  that  breath and take in a big gulp  of air. he said i am so sorry  i said don't worry it's  fine as i was saying  i am here to train you, he said  okay let's go we walk out i saw his  eyes they were beautiful never one colour  it depend on his mood because just while ago his eyes were orange.  i walk outside and and saw that he was looking at something far off i look at what he was looking at i saw that he was looking at a deer i guess he loves animal  i saw that it was the animal that he saved. i smiled that was cute. i realize what i just said and shook that though  out of my mind.  i saw that he was staring at me, i realize that he was staring at me i said what  he said your blushing i realize my whole face was red and the flowers on my tree started to turn into roses i  tried to hide my face i i walk to him and wait for my blush to go away and all the roses on my tree started to wither away. i said first what you have to do is clear your mind listen to everything around you everything in the forest he close his eyes i said yeah now take a deep breath in i saw his chest rise and i saw that he  was listening intently i said what do you hear he smiled and said i hear the birds the animals their heartbeat and their blood flowing. i said good this was going to be easier than i though i said now let out your emotion all the emotions that you have bottled up inside you need to release that so that you can be one with nature he said i don't think that is a good idea don't worry if you get out of control i am  here i said he scoffed i don't think that you can be of any help. he look at me and said are you sure i said yeah how much anger could this kid have it couldn't be that much he breath in and suddenly he was on the ground in pain probably because it takes out all of your anger and forces you to get over them. i saw him on the ground shaking and crying out in pain and suddenly he started to shift into a large wolf he look up his eyes were white and lifeless. he look at me with beared teeth and came at me ready to attack... 

sorry if their are any errors i am kind of in a rush  and i am gonna go offline because school soon start back so my update won't be as out flowing as now. so i have a idea for a fan fiction it is gonna be a tribute to one of my Favourite actor cameron boyce, it is gonna be a  descendant fan fiction and i  am not sure if i want to do it because it is a tribute to him he died to soon so tell me in the reply if you wannt me to it so tell me if you want me to do it and as always enjoy the rest of your day....