chapter 3

LUCIAN POV

I was their running i knew where the elder live but it is a far distance i heard my stomach rumble just then i saw a deer i didn't want to kill it i love animals. i saw a hunter aiming a rifle at the poor animal he was going to shoot it i felt anger surge through me i rush at him and run faster trying to reach him and kill him right before i reach him i heard the sound of gunshot and the animal fell to the ground i look the animal and saw that he had shot the animal was shot in the lung the wound was right where his lungs he was suffering i felt something wet drop on my paw i didn't realize i was crying until that tear fell on my paw. i rush at the hunter who was going after the almost dead animal  ran at him and jump aiming for his throat but he put his hand in the way and i bit into his hand and i tasted his blood metalic and rich but salty he needed to  stop eating those ham burger i he kick me and pulled out a handgun i wasn't scared i was consumed by rage he shot at me i dodge them until i feel a pain erupt through my leg i look and saw that he had shot me in the leg i felt the pain start to fade as my wolf healing started to take over and my body was pumped with adrenaline i look at him and if i could i would have smiled and the look on his face was funny i jump at him and and  sink my teeth into his throat and i pulled at his throat and did it so he was breathing but slowly he held his throat i saw blood oozing out i made my animalistic nature take over he bent over i went and bite at his foot soon he was done on one knee hardly getting air. i rush at him again and slash his back with my claws and i mentally smirked when his scream and it ran through the wood i look at the animal for a brief second it was dying i needed to get it some help i needed to end this i rush at  the man and sink my teeth in his throat and rip out his throat. he fell down blood oozing out  of his wound and he choked on his own blood. i shifted back grab the deer  and ran to the woods i don't know where i am going all i know is that i need help i saw the tree shift and saw that women started to come out of the tree i smiled they were  tree spirit that guard the animals of the forest they came ear me their eyes red they were getting the wrong idea i said i don't know if you understand me but i didn't do this a hunter did i just killed him i need help a couple of the older one came at me and put her forehead on mine and suddenly i saw that the spirit was seeing what i was seeing she suddenly fell back and she got up and  she look at the other spirit and nodded to show that i was telling the truth. they came at me and she out her hand over the animal and it started to rise and the other came and did the same thing and the bullet that was in the animal started to come out as the wounds healed i decided to stay and learn their ways i put the animal on the ground and i saw it lay limp then it's leg twitch it jump up and i  it ran off into the wood the wood nymph started to disappear i grab one to  one of them and said please teach me the nymph look at me like i was insane i said please she nodded i was gonna learn healing magic i walk back to the man that i killed and pull his body to a cave that i found i found my food source for the winter just as i said that i saw the rain start to fall i carried the man in the corner ate him in  my wolf form and and curled up and fell asleep........

sorry for the trigger moment i forgot to write the warning and i kind of was too lazy to do that anyways hope you enjoy the chapter and remember to vote and share enjoy the rest of your day and i love you all