Chapter 2

Lucian POV

I had already pack my things and was just about to go out the door when i saw Elizabeth come running down the stairs she came towards me a little bit of hope but when she walk up to me kick me in the junk and said good ridden i felt pain both in my crotch and in my heart. i look at the people in the pack house for the last time i  didn't know where i was gonna go maybe wander around and try to go to another  pack and have them take me in. i walk and jump off and shifted with the bag of cloths secured around my neck. i ran until i was sure  i was off pack land, i realize that i was nearing another pack it was about five miles away from the pack house and i was off pack land even though i was a lot away from the pack land  and i am no longer a pack member i  look at my hand the pack mark was gone off my hand, the  way it is the pack that you are born into that mark get imprinted in your hand and it shows when you shift so they know which pack you belong i use to belong to the moon pack  but not anymore and the worst thing that any pack that their get kicked out of the mark of the pack of the  gets burns in your body as a permanent  it hurts and any pack that you get taken into  that marks comes on your skin and  it hurts like a bitch i need to get rid of packs i am going to get rid of everything everything i hate wolves and then hit me i don't hate wolves i just hate the moon pack i am gonna wipe that pack off the face of the earth but if i wanted to  do that i would need some extra help then i thought of the demon wolf and the  the power of it it said that the first alpha made a pack with the moon god to make him powerful but because of his greed and lust the pure wolf became corrupted and evil the moon god took the wolf from the man in order too bring it back to it't original state but it was too late the wolf was too far gone so she took the wolf and banished it to the earth where it roams without a  host and is physically powerless unless given a host.  it has taken over the mind of dozen of wolves  and they have become shell of their former self they become violent if they don't have enough will power to control the beast. but i couldn't get it so easy a couple year before they captured the beast and sealed him in this stone where he stays to this day. and it has to be constantly guarded by protection magic it took the world most powerful witches and wizard to  seal that  that into the stone it and it is said when the creature was sealed into the rock it became a hellish black and the stone resides in the elder place where it is guarded by soldiers the special trained soldiers that can kill without hesitation in the  crypt. i know where that is and it will take me a  few months even a years to get their and i can't even go now because i need to train my mind to handle what ever that thing and i know that if i was going to go after that thing or it would push me to madness and i cant have that i am only a beta and i need to get stronger. i need some extreme training and i needed it now and i have to get it now i move back and started to run towards the only training i knew i could get a old friend of mine one of the elders i went to the continue to run going to where  my new trainer was the elder that will train me.......

sorry about that guys i kind of was in a rush sorry the chapters is so short i kind of did that because i was lazy and my phone is almost dead and and i wanted to publish this before this before my phone dies remember share vote and go check out my other stories see you guys later and have a good rest of the day INFINITEWRITER427 signing out