chapter 3

Kim Seokjin pov

"JIN HYUNG YOU'RE TWO HOURS LATE! THE MANAGER IS SO ANGRY!" Jimin whines as I put on my barista apron. I didn't mean to be late. I was just too busy freaking out that I had somehow slept with my neighbor. No wonder he looked somehow similar.

"I'm so sorry Jiminie…" I mumble as I begin making the next frappuccino. 

Mhm… delicious. I swirl the whip cream on and sprinkle the little pink heart sprinkles. I feel my heart get heavy for just a second. I'm going to be an independent queen from now on. Ha! KIM TAEHYUNG?? I NEVER NEEDED YOU! 

"Seokjin can you take over the cashier after lunch this Friday? It's me and my girlfriend, Naeun's anniversary today. Since I have a clean record, manager let me off today!" Taemin asks and the customer in front claps for him. Taemin blushes profusely. 

"Of course! I'm such an idiot to come so late today anyway." I smile back. Ugh I hate cashier duty though. Customers can be so demanding and I really need to show off my coffee art skills. It's only for today anyways. 

"Thanks Jinnie!" Taemin smiles and resumes his duty. 

-lunch break- 

"Why were you so late today? I heard from Hobi you were getting laid." 

I blush and choke on the white chocolate mocha. 

"Jimin!" 

"Oooo… how was it?" Jimin wriggles his eyebrows and grins. Stupid Chim Chim ugh. 

•~• 

Namjoon pov

"Hey man, how was it last night? You know GD is pretty upset. You can't really just walk out of the club to get laid. We're the bartenders for goodness sake." My best friend Jackson rolls his eyes. I chuckle. I wonder if I'll ever meet Jin again. He's cute. 

"Well, I'll just bear with it. Whatever. I say, is the boss even coming today?" I ask, me and Jackson are currently preparing the club. No we don't just work at night. Do you know how many people Frick and vomit here? Ew. 

"Nope, I think he's off on another 'business trip' lol. You know GD…" Jackson smirks .

"Hey, is kookie coming today? "

"I don't think so… " I reply. I haven't seen kookie in a while. Love problems he said. 

"I think he's coming with his boyfie one of these nights hehehe. " Jackson laughs. For the longest time kookie had been a playboy. It's strange to think he has a legit, proper boyfriend who he's not gonna cheat on our anything. So weird. The last we meet him, he was gushing how cute his bf was. That was so weird. Some cute alien (?) he said… oh well. 

"Seriously man, how was it last night?" Jackson snickers. Omg can he give it up? 

"The last time I checked, I didn't know you actually still had interest in finding a partner." Jackson laughs. 

"Ok, be was hot and all that he sort of almost asked me to f him. I mean, who would pass down something like that. " I look down embarrassed. 

"You want a picture? " 

"HELL YEAH!" 

"Woahhh...calm your horny ass down. Here. " I show the picture to Jackson and be squeals like some fangirl. My gawd. 

"Lucky bastard… he's hawt…" I roll my eyes. 

"Ye, ye I know that obviously." I'm getting seriously annoyed. My gawd. IT'S TIME TO STOP! I feel my phone vibrate and I answer the call. Omg it's kookie! 

"Hi kook, how are you? Things going good with your other half?" I ask smirking. I can just feel kookie rolling his eyes over the phone. 

"SHUDDUP JOON!" I smile. 

"Things are going fine… oh I want you and Jackson to meet him, he's so cute!!!" Kookie squeals. Awww…

"Ok kookie, which day so you wanna come over? My shifts have changed though. I'm working at the club Mondays to Thursdays and Sundays. You want to come Sunday? " I ask. I hear his laughter over the phone. My cute brother. Ok maybe not so cute now but still… he's probably now more on the hot side… gosh…  

"Ok Joon! See ya Sunday!" The phone call ends with a click and my smile stays put on my face. I'm happy for Kook. He deserves this. 

"Oh, how's your new apartment Joon? I keep forgetting to ask you about it." 

Oh… 

"It's good, it's sorta aesthetic." I grin.

"So… do you want to escape and get some food before our shift starts? The club shouldn't be that full tonight. It's Monday anyway. Ugh, the club was so dirty today. I at least cleaned up 14 condoms…" Jackson groans. 

"Ugh, that's life. Let's go get some ramen? How 'bout that?" I'm starving… 

"OMG YES LET'S GO!!!" Jackson grins, there's stars in his eyes. Omg finally food! So hungry! 

-a few minutes later-

"Joon why is the queue so long?" 

"Don't ask me Jackson." 

"Do you just want to get something from the convenience store?" 

"..." UGH WHY?