Chapter 2

(Its the next day now in the fanfiction because.. time skip reasons! and because I'm sleepy despite my coffee! yippee!!)

Jasper had been wandering around the wilderness, every once in a while picking up a 'cool' rock he found, and stuffing it in his pocket. (Icollectrockstoo-) Davey and Jasper didn't want to wander around together today because they figured the other might come upon a interesting discovery if they were separated.

Davey had been wandering around the wilderness aswell, although he was on a different part of the island. Davey hadn't had much luck with finding anything either, mainly because he wasn't even trying. He had only told Jasper they'd find something cool if they were separated so Davey could have some time to think.

In all honesty, Davey wasn't very pleased with being dead. Although it had its perks, it got boring and frustrating sometimes. I mean, of course he loved having Jasper as company, its just sometimes he needs a break from Jasper. 

Davey sighed, "Being dead is no fun sometimes.." he mumbled to himself, aimlessly wandering around this island.

After a bit longer of the two wandering around, they accidently bumped into each other, literally. "ow.." Davey said quietly, rubbing his head. 

"Oh!- sorry Davey, didn't mean to bump into ya, heh.." Jasper said apologetically.
"It's.. fine." Davey said, a bit annoyed with Jasper. (although he understands it was a accident.)
"So... did you find anything?" Jasper said, genuinely curious, while also wanting to change the subject.
"Huh? Oh, not really. what about you?" Davey replied.
"I found some rocks! We can add them to our rock collection!" Jasper said, seeming honestly excited over.. rocks.
"That's.. good." Davey replied, finding it a bit ridiculous. 
"Yeah!" Jasper replied, before pulling the rocks out of his pocket and showing them off to Davey proudly. 

Davey looked over the rocks, and although they looked okay, Davey only thought one of them looked cool, but that was just because the rock was see-through (aka clear.)

"Which one do you like the most?" Jasper said, smiling.
"This one." Davey said, instantly pointing at the clear rock.
"I can see why!" Jasper replied, before putting the rocks back in his pocket.
"Lets go back to our campfire and add them all to the collection!" Jasper said, beginning to walk back to the place without waiting for Davey to say anything. Davey just followed him there.

Once they arrived to their little 'home' (or so that's what they thought of it as) they put the rocks into their rock collection, and Jasper seemed proud.

(In case you're wondering, their 'home' looked something like this:
There's a camp fire with one long log near it, which is basically their seating. along with a tent near this that they share. even if they don't NEED sleep, they can sleep if they want to.)

(Back to the story!)

Davey sat down on the log near the camp fire, watching Jasper having struggles trying to climb up a tree for an unknown reason, because Jasper kept falling right through the tree. (Their inability to not touch things pops up randomly, but it's been pretty good to them lately, until now at least.) Davey laughed softly. "You might as well stop trying, you know! I don't think its going to work!" Davey said to Jasper.

"Well, at least I'm-" Jasper was interrupted by him falling through the tree again. "-trying.." Jasper continued, after he had face planted onto the ground.
"Hmm.. I bet you just got mud all over you." Davey said.
Jasper gave a thumbs up in response, not even getting up from the ground.
"Well in that case, its your problem, not mine."
Jasper sat up, "Fineee.. I can understand that." Jasper said, trying to.. wipe mud off of himself.
Davey just laughed at him again.