Chapter 8 - Jealousy and Pain

The next few days were surprisingly ok. We did a lot of preparing for the tour (and some other stuff too 😉) and Billie decided she would come out to her fans in the first show of the tour. Everything seemed perfect, except for one thing ...

I was noticing it too now. Finneas was totally avoiding my eye contact and he always left the room if me and Billie were together. I didn't know whether he had something against me, or if he had something against our sexualities but that wouldn't make sense, I grew up with him. He'd known me all my life. So why was he being so strange now?

I thought about it a lot. I had to go on a tour with him and I didn't want it to go like this. So I got my shit together and texted him.

Olivia: Hey Finneas, I was just wondering if I could talk to you. Can I come over??

Finneas: Uh, sure. But I don't think Billie will be in.

Olivia: that's fine

Finneas: ok. Um, see you in a few minutes I guess??

Olivia: yeah sure

When I arrived. I stood for a minute outside the door before bringing myself to knock. I guess I was nervous, I mean, it's not normal of Finneas to be like this. It was seriously weird.

He opened the door. "Hi" he said, with almost no emotion. "Hey" I replied. He led me through to the kitchen as if I didn't know my way through the house.

"So what did you wanna talk about?" He asked. His eyes looking at the ground. I knew he was perfectly aware of what I wanted to talk about. Then, out of nowhere, anger boiled up inside me.

"What's your problem with me and Billie?" I spat, as if I was going to start a fight with him. "You're being so weird and it's bothering her. Which I know you don't want to do." He didn't look like he wanted to reply. I stared him down with a confident, angry look I never thought I had.

Finally, he answered "well ..." his voice trailed off.
get to the point I thought.
"When you were in a coma, I visited you a lot." He began.
"With Billie?" I said. Because that would be obvious. "Well yes. But there were other times too"
"Ok ..." I said trying to hurry him along. "Well, nothing ever happened. I just sat with you for hours. For some reason I kept going back and I-"
"You what?" I said, kind of softly. Then he did something unexpected.

...Like really unexpected.

He leaned in...

And kissed me

I shoved him off. "What the FUCK was that?!" He looked at the floor awkwardly. "Dude I'm in love with your SISTER!"
"I know I-" he began, but I lost it.
"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU EVEN THINK THAT WAS GOING TO DO ANY GOOD? I WAS FINALLY ABLE TO FULLY CONNECT WITH BILLIE AND YOU JUST BLEW IT FOR ME." I stormed out. Furious.

What the fuck just happened? How can I go on tour with him? What do I say to Billie? Do I say anything to her at all? Fuck. This is messed up.

A million questions formed in my mind.

What the hell am I supposed to do?

A/N:
Ok so I kind of got writers block so don't attack me if this isn't how you wanted it to go. Please vote and comment what you think will happen next 😊🥀