C15: He smiled

It was Brett's sleepless night. He felt bad when the concert would take place tomorrow and he must also had to meet Eddy with Lingling's shape and confess all the facts to him. He knew that he needed to go to sleep because his body was becoming increasingly painful and tired, but he could not hold his violin and bring a bear mask at the same time. he sighed, leaving the bed staggering into the kitchen. His vision was covered by faintness, Brett frantically searched for his glasses, his body trembled because of his too fast activity and his head let out a little squeak of pain. He tugged at his hair. ignoring the glass, he tried to found the way into the kitchen from the walls. Although the air temperature was cold, his body was hot and his shirt was wet with sweat. opening the refrigerator, he coughed by cold air and diluted suddenly escaping. Brett tried to swallow a few pieces of sponge cake just to make sure he had something in his stomach before he took a heap of pills. he went back to bed, pulled his phone under his pillow, he called Barrie.

- "Brett what the hell are you thinking about calling me at midnight?" a frustrated and sleepy voice rang out.

- "Hey, Barrie .." he said weakly in his husky voice.

- "Brett ..? Are you ok?" His voice was low with anxiety

- "I'm fine .. just .. you will come to the concert tomorrow right?"

- "Of course, I told you before ..."

-" I need your help"

- "Ok..you're scared me .. are you okay? Brett" his voice becomes larger.

-" .. Maybe... I think... I really need your help, Barrie..pls" he pleaded.

-" Ok.. what's wrong?" Barrie sighed.

- "Can you hold me a phone and a bear mask tomorrow?"

-"..a phone.. and .. wha..? Sorry, I think I mishear something.."

-" A phone and a 3d paper bear mask" he emphasized.

-" Bear mask????" He surprised

- "I promise I'll explain it to you tomorrow when I come to meet you," he said with weakness and all remaining strength. Barrie could absolutely feel the fatigue of the person on the other end.

- "okay .. you just need to go to bed now. you know you can't have coffee tomorrow," he said in a serious voice.

-" thank you "

He put the phone aside and curled up in the blanket, he saw the hangover in his chest and neck and his mind whirled even though he was closing his eyes. he tried to sleep. The medicine worked and he found himself falling asleep faster.

_

Brett waked up in the near midday. he felt better even though his body was still weak to move, perhaps after the concert, he should go to the hospital to prescribe medicine. he pulled the bag. he soaked in a bath, the warm water made him feel more alert. he thought of Eddy and thought of his body slightly exposed through his white shirt like the first time they met. Brett suddenly buried himself in the water 'how the hell .. I shouldn't think about it !!' he left the bathroom. Holding the phone up, he thought about sending a message to cheer Eddy. He tried adding some cute icons like couples .. his cheeks turned pink when he thought about it 'couples..'.

he slowly drank his bubble tea, sitting in front of him was Barrie who was holding a bear mask and a lingling phone. he looked at Brett with a teasing face with constant giggles. well, he knew Brett's stupid story with Eddy. he sighed:

- "C 'mon .. that's just .. accident .. I think so ..." he said hesitantly

- "It is very funny .. I will definitely help you but you have to confess to Eddy as soon as possible," he said in laughter.

- "yes tonight " he sighed and took a sip of tea

- "I see you being so shabby .. maybe because of Eddy ??"

Brett chokes "... I..I don't know .."

- "Oh ~ Brett found his love" Barrie said in a joking tone

His face turned pink. he dodged the eyes of the opposite. in his head echoed Barrie's laughter, which made him think of Eddy's image every second.

__

The concert time is coming and Brett feels the presence of more fatigue in his body. so he tried to pull himself up with a bar of chocolate and medicine even though that might not be good

Eddy stepped onto the stage and glanced at him that made his heart beat fast, he tried to keep calm and smile back. everything went well until the accident came with Eddy's E string. He quickly transferred his violin to him. in fact, he just wanted to say 'maybe your violin is retaliating for you to forget them in my car' he unconsciously smiled loudly. The smile almost faded when Eddy's hand touched his hand lightly when he took the violin.

he felt his cheeks heat up, moved away from the orchestra to give himself another violin. he went to the bathroom to wash his face with cold water, he knew that veronica would be in his place for a while without making mistakes.

after the concert, Brett left quickly and he received Barrie's message. The fact that he was in the worst condition he tried to tell himself was fine. in the end, all he could remember was seeing Veronica holding his violin and running over with a shocked face.

_

Barrie panicked when he saw the call from Eddy. he hesitantly accepted the call. trying to sound like Brett, but what he got on the phone was Eddy's voice "Brett !?"

He knew something was wrong...