Chapter 36: A Homecoming Dance

Start from the beginning

                    I open my eyes and I didn't realize I falling asleep. I didn’t remember when I even closed them. Getting up I go to the bathroom. “Hey there sleeping beauty.” I heard. I turn around and scream.

        “Holy Shit,” I jump. “You almost made me fucking pee on myself.” I cross my legs and frown at Aiden. Aiden was sitting in the little chair that I just got for my room. He was wearing a black shirt with black jeans with a tan hat on. He had his legs crossed like he was a kid and those eyes that I missed were beautiful as ever.

                    “What are you doing here? How did you even get in here?”

                    I looked in the mirror to fix my hair; I had it in a braid around my head and a side bun. The bun was messed up, so I just took it down. “Your mom let me in, she’s gone now,” He smirked. “And I’m here to see you.” He simply said. “Oh.” He gets up. “I said when I had the time we would talk. This is the time I have, and we’re gonna talk.”

        My armpits suddenly felt like they were on fire. All the things I wanted to say to him went out the door. We just stood there, staring at each other.

         “I-I don’t know what to say.” I said.

He laughs, “Well let’s start with you saying you want me to get you against the wall.” He gave me this devious look. I chuckle, “Maybe later.” I said. I figured out what I wanted to say, but I was scared. “I have to show you something.”

                    I start to pull out all the evidence and crazy stuff we got on Willow.  I showed him, watching him through it. He scanned them one by one, and each time his face contorted into confusion. I didn’t know if this was a good idea, or if I had to do physically something. Willow can’t get away with this, and now I have something against her.

        “She has a restraining order on someone by the name James Kindle.” I said. Picking up something else, “And she was sent to a mental hospital when she was fourteen for doing some crazy only god knows.” I shake my head. Aiden drops the last paper in the stack and stands up.

                    “Why are you showing me this?”

I shrug, “I don’t know, to get more evidence against her to put her away? She can’t get away with this Aiden.” I try to explain, but he doesn’t want to listen. He shakes his head and starts to pace.

                    “What if I told you that I didn’t want to tell? That I didn’t care, because Willow doesn’t matter to me? You matter, Nia. You were all that mattered. And I knew from that moment I sat down in the lab chair,” He laughs.

        My heart was swelling with his words.

        “Did I know that it would turn into love? No, but when I did, that was it. Nothing else or nobody else mattered. And that’s that I’ve been trying to tell you this whole time.” He came towards me in a slow dramatic way, which made everything so much cuter.

“Tell me you don’t feel the same way?” He paused, but didn’t let me answer.

                    He cupped my face and traced his lips with mine at first. “Don’t answer, because I already know.” I grab him by the neck and capture my mouth with his. Kissing him with all the passion and feelings I have for him. I gasp when he picked me up by the thighs and took us to the bed.

                    We ended up on the bed, with my back against the pillows and his body in between my legs. His kisses made my body ignite with fire as he moved down my body. Tracing and caressing my delicate parts like always. Aiden’s hands go to the end of my shirt and lift it off my body. Touching my sides he moves his hands to my back and clips off my bra. With one swift move I was exposed to him. He touches my chest and massages the right breast and puts his mouth to the left one.

                    I curl my fingers into his hair, tugging on the blond locks and trying to suppress a moan. He quickly takes off his shirt and I run my hand down his torso, slowly, while looking at him. He pulls me up a little, so now that I was sitting on my knees. His hands go back down to my waist and he unbuttons my pants. Pushing me down lightly so he can pull them off. I let him, and shiver when the cold air hits my legs. But instantly feel hot when he gets to my lacy black underwear.

                    Good thing I wasn’t wearing granny panties.

                     I arch my back when he touches me there. It always makes me hot. My whole body was hot now, his touch making me feel like I was on fire. The sensation makes me close my eyes in ecstasy. “Open your eyes baby.” His voice says. I open my eyes and grab his face. I kiss him hard, feeling tingly everywhere. His body molds just with mine and I can feel him against my bare legs. Running my hands down his back and holding on to his arms, I let out another moan as he touches me in all the right places. “God Nia.” He huskily says. I start to unbutton his pants, but he grabs my hand.

                    “Wait.”

                    “No Aiden don’t, I’m ready. I want this. Like I said on the phone. I want you. I’m ready.” I tell him. And I was ready. I was ready for Aiden to take me as his. I want him just as much as he wanted me. He holds my face and gazes into my eyes. “Not like this baby,” He says. “I don’t want you to think you have to give it up to me, because I told you I loved you. I do, and I love you too much to force you, and this is your first time,” He caressed my face.

                    “Don’t you want it to be romantic and sweet?” I kiss his hand and lean over to grab my shirt. I pick it up and throw it back on. Without my bra, because it wasn’t somewhere close enough to grab. Aiden moves over and lies down next to me. I curl into his arms and lay still. The covers were around us and I closed my eyes, dreaming on what could’ve happed. 

Awww...Don't you just love Aiden? 

Did you love his Declaration of Love? 

Alrighty Guys, We are almost to the good part. I can't wait to write the next one, because I think its my best one yet. So I am so excited to write and to get closer enough to finishing this story. I love it so dear, but I can't wait to finish and move on to the next one. And I am glad all of you guys love the story. At the beginning of this I didn't think as much views, comments, or vote as much as I do now. So I'm so happy with all of this sucess and I can't say anything more than my famous words Until Next Time (;