"So we can stop panicking now?" Andrea asked with a smile. 

   Both doctor and nurse laughed but Dr Olive said, "Yes. The body is so unique, it tells us when something's wrong. A fever is usually a sign of an infection. So when the temperatures get high that's when we worry. Babies cry for five reasons, food, poo, pain, attention and parents."

I smile, "I'll keep that in mind.

....

"I can't believe it was just gas," I said looking at Liana sleeping in her crib peacefully. 

  Andrea rest his hands on my shoulder then turned me so I could face him, "Thank God, it's just gas."

I bent my head in shame, "I should have known this was gas."

  Andrea placed his hands under my chin and lift my head so I was looking at him. He gave me a light smile, "Stop being so hard on yourself. Liana is our first baby, I'm sure you won't make the same mistake with the others."

I raised my brows at him, "Others?"

  He smirked, "Yeah. I was thinking in a few years we could give Liana a little brother, that's if you want to. I know giving birth to Liana was hectic so there's no pressure. I don't want you.." I placed my index finger over his lips to stop him.

  "I want to. Liana's delivery was hard but when I looked at for the first time I felt something in my heart and it felt so good that I forgot all the pain."  I smiled up at my beautiful Italian husband, "I want to have more babies with you."

  He smiled and then bend his head and placed his lips on mine. The kiss started off slow and soft but the more we kissed the hotter it became and I didn't want to stop. I slowly creep my hands up his shirt and he moaned and pull back, looked at me. His brown eyes were darker than usual, it was filled with lust and desire. 

"Jaimee," he whispered. 

  "Hmm.." My brain was processing much, all I wanted to do was kiss him, love him. I used my hands and traced his abs.

"Jaimee, are you sure?" 

I nod. Yes, I was 100% sure this is what I want.  It's been eleven months since our last time together. Way too long.  "Sì, ti voglio. Ora. Make love to me."

  "Mio Dio, say no more." He bent his head and captured my lips with his for a second time. He wrapped his left hand tightly around my waist and the right holding my cheeks.

  This kiss was evidence of our hungry and need for each other, and neither us wanted to pull away or stop but I did.
I looked at Andrea and laughed, "I know she's sleeping but I don't think it's a good idea to tear our clothes off in front of her."

Andrea laughed and rest his hand in my neck, "Totally forgot where we were."

   I smiled, "Me too." I grabbed his hands from my waist and tug him out of Liana's room. "Let's go to our room, where we can do anything we want."

  He laughed and followed behind me. It didn't take long for us to reach our room since it was only next door.

We close the door behind us then looked at each other. I reach for the buttons on his shirt and started to open them one by one until I reach the blue tie. I tug on the tie until it pulled and fell down on each side of the shirt. Then I pushed the shirt off his shoulders and they landed on the ground.

  His dress shirt was gone so I could see all his musles in his arms but I wanted to see more so I had to get rid of the merina. "Lift your hands." Andre obeyed and lift his hands. I tug on the button of the merina and pulled it up. I tipped on my toes trying to get it off fully but Andrea was far too tall.