Chapter 10

Hello fans!
I'm very sorry for not updating so quick and I apologize.
I'm noticing that I'm getting so many reads
3k! OMG!
Well anyways here you go with what is happening :)
Enjoy!
-------------
"Uncle! Why are the guards taking a break?! They should be looking for traces of the avatar!" Zuko shouted. I was standing by him, looking at the maps below me. The table had a lot of maps into where the avatar might be.

"Kusaki! Have you found any suggestion into where to go next?" Zuko hissed. I sighed and laid my body back "No Prince Zuko" I say sarcastically.

He snaps his head to me and makes a straight face. He turns back and bows his head down "Look, I know I've been....-"

"Mean? Bratty? Stupid?" I ask, suggesting those words.

He looks at me again and wants to say nothing but his mouth shuts "I guess I've been bratty" he sighs

"'I guess'? " I ask
"I mean.... I have been bratty. But it's because the avatar is on the tip of my nose and here I am missing him like nothing. General Ghao will somehow get him before me.... I'll never regain my throne" he says sadly

"Zuko.... Why do you want your throne back" I ask looking at him. I mean why did he? His father and sister were the worst and he wants to go back?

"I honestly don't know in specifics" he says

"Well if you don't know 'specifics' then why be back in the throne where you would have to know specifics" I ask, standing up.

"I'm going to go eat" I scratch my back from all the aching I've been feeling throughout my body. Sitting down for so long is not good for you at all. I hiss in the pain of stretching.

"Kusaki.... Wait" Zuko said lowly. He actually didn't scream or make it sound like a command or threat.

I slowly turned around and made a straight face "Are you hungry too?" I ask "I'll bring you-"

"No.... I wanted to ask you something"

"What is it?" I say oddly because his facial expression was a very unusual expression coming from him.

"Well.... I know I've been really... Stressed.... This past week and I was wondering tonight we are going to hit our next stop and I want you to go on ..... A date with me" he blushes.

My face quickly turned red and I was trying to look straight into his eyes but instead I was twitching up and down, looking at the floor and his eyes.

"I.... Uh.... We..... Sure..." I stammer

Zuko stands up from his seat and comes close to me. He reached down to grab my hand and kissed the too of my hand.

"Tonight I want to treat you like a princess"

+++++++++
It was already the afternoon and we hit the stop exactly like Zuko said. I was wearing a normal dress formation usually wear. Of course Zuko being the prince that he is was taking long.

I waited and finally walking to me from the distance. He then jogged to me and smiled "Sorry I was late" he panted

I smiled "No worried.... You ready to have fun?" I ask excitingly

"Me? Have fun? Oh no.... I planed this out totally for you" he smiled and wrapped his arms around my shoulders "Well I want you to have fun too" I smiled.

After five minutes of walking we went into the festival and it was like a party I've never been to.

"They were having a festival, I was lucky enough to have come at time. It was a weird coincidence" he smiled

I playfully elbowed him and chuckled "Don't lie, I know you planed this whole thing" I joked

"I don't know" he smiled looking away. He nose sniffed something and he pulled me to a cart.

It had flying fish on a stick. I've never tried that "Two please" Zuko said getting out money and giving it to the old man "Thank you" he grabbed the sticks.

I heard the money clink into the mans hand. Zuko turned to me and a whip of the smell from the fish got to me.

"Hmmmmm perfect" I smell and start eating it slowly

"It's alright..." Zuko chewed "I've tasted better" he said with a stuffed mouth

"Yes, you have because your royalty" I looked at him with a serious face

"And your not?" He asked

"No, I'm not considered as one" I say looking down, finishing the fish.

"You'll be my official princess one day" he smiled and threw away his fish. He wrapped his arm around my waist and held me close to him.

Did he just say that? What a jerk! He is just trying to make me blush and then he'll
laugh about it.

We were walking around and kids running around with fireworks and things were positive all around us.

I felt Zuko stop in his tracks and looked up at him "What?" I ask

He looks at me and then snaps his head up again. Pulling me closer to him.
"Hello Zuko and Kusaki" I heard a voice say

A very familiar voice that made me wanna puke. I picked my eyes up and saw Azula with Mai.

"What brings you here Azula?" Zuko hisses

She looks at her nails and smiles "Oh what a nice welcoming brother. I see that you and ..... Kusaki.... have came along. I was just having my own fun time with one of my best friends Mai and here we are talking to you two"

I look at Mai who looked disgusted by me. She didn't even say hi.

"Well, what it seems to me that you and Kusaki are together. Oh how father would be very pleased with no other woman but her" she said with a slight sarcasm in her voice.

I looked at Zuko to see what his response was going to be. I didn't want anything to happen between him and political standards.

"Yes, actually...." He looks at me and snaps to his sister

"We are getting engaged when I get my throne back"
🚫