My Neko's : Nope-Nope, Not Listening - Chapter 4

. . .

*Click. Click. Click*

Goes the rain as it suddenly pours barely being able to see a thing.

"Dang it! Well at least school is cancelled today. Right Mikasa?"

The brunette looks over at the ravenette haired girl.

"Of course, it is Eren" She replies smiling slightly, but it's hidden due to her scarf covering her mouth.

She wanders off in her thoughts wondering if she ever had siblings and such.

The green-eyed notices this but doesn't bother asking.

As if, he didn't care.

But he knew he cared, even if they just met a few days ago.

He only cares for her as a pe--. No, sibling.

Nothing more.

Or so he thought.

He slowly began to develop feelings for this poor girl that had gone through hell and back.

He felt as if he would have to be the one to guard her and guide her through life, her own Guardian Angel

-Knock Knock-

Mikasa turns her attention to the door.

Eren gets up from his comfortable position and wraps himself in a blanket.

He opens the door which reveals a rather short male.

Eren narrows his eyes in suspicion, while cocking an eyebrow.

"Tch. Who knew I would ask a brat like you for shelter."

Eren bent down and looked at the small male and many thoughts went through his mind.

"Who are you calling a brat squirt, if i must recall." Says Eren after following up with messing with Levi's hair."This brat has a home, and this brat would like it if you were a little but more kind. But sure you can stay shortie." Chuckles Eren

"Good....." Hisses Levi who is lifted up by Eren and brought inside of the house.

As Eren placed Levi on the couch to warm up, a little ravenette was in the distance watching from a corner at the rather small tempered Neko.

"Filthy!" Levi spat as he didn't wish to have a comfortable place on the couch no longer.

"How the hell can you live in this mess?! Disgusting!" He rambles on about cleaning and other things, you'd stop listening after the word 'cleaning'.

"Hey. . . How come you both look the same? Like. EXACTLY the same." Questions Eren as he leaps onto the couch wanting answers.

Mikasa just shrugs, basically ignoring his question and is lost in her thoughts.

She glares intensively at the other neko across from her, who returns the intense glare as well.

"They sure do act as siblings." But Eren didn't realize he had just spoke that out loud.

Both of the raven's heads snapped in his direction, Levi's face emotionless as ever while Mikasa's eyebrow twitches in annoyance, but in a fairly rapidly pace.

"Tch, stupid brat."

"As if!"

Each of them replied at the same time, but different responses of course.

"But! You guys are like twins!" Eren began rambling about their things they have alike and blah blah blah.

"NOT LISTENING! I COULD NEVER BE RELATED TO THIS MIDGET!" Mikasa argued with Levi at the mentioning of 'Shorty'

But hey, it was totally true.