My Nekos : Chapter 1 - The Dream

-Erens POV-

After I left Mikasa because i was gonna catch up with the guys, I decided to ignore them and go back home and check on Mikasa.

----------------------5 minutes later-------------------------

*glass breaks*

"Mikasa?! What the hell are you doing?!!!!!!!!!". I came back and found broken glass on the floor, drawings on some needed paper work, scratches on the couch. I was ready to blow, till she saw me mad and hid behind the couch. I chased after her and got her cornered till she climbed up from the side and escaped my grasp. For a kitten, or should I say Neko person she is a little brat/punk!!!!

It was after an hour of chasing her that I got her cornered, if she moved left i would punch the floor and make a loud sound to scare the little thing. It seemed mean, but she wasn't being cooperative with me

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!" Mikasa aggressively hissed. "Why did you do that?! Why did you break things and ruin our stuff!!!!!!!!" I had erupted and grabbed her from the waist and held her in front of me aggressively and shook her. Her heart beat felt like she would have a heart attack. I shook her harder so she could stop, which she did.

But then I realized that Nekos or Kittens usually observe their area to become comfortable enough to do anything. I didn't realize that she was trying to claw at me while I was thinking, I looked at her and she broke down in tears. I can't believe what I have just done...........

"Y-Y-*sniffles* Your...just...like...the..people..who.....WHO TRIED TO KIDNAP ME!!!!!!!!" Said Mikasa. I cant believe this poor thing, she is filled with fear, and it because of me!!!!!!!!!!!

"FUCK!!!!!!!!!" I placed her on the floor and bashed my head into the wall. I was so mad and sad, i had such mixed feelings that they combined and made my rage stronger. I was gonna erupt, but out of emotion.

I looked back down at Mikasa who was cowering in fear under the coffee table, I kneeled down and put my hand out in a 'stop' motion.

She became confused and stayed under the table, i reached for her but she hissed at me and wiped some tears aways.

"Mikasa......I'm sorry..... *lays hands on face* I'm sorry that i did that.....I'm sorry i freaked out and went all out on you. DAMN IT I"M SORRY I MADE YOU HATE ME BECAUSE I JUST WANTED TO......*wipes tears*"

"To what?*crawls out and stares at me with a sad and angry expression* and why do you think i hate you?!" Said Mikasa

"How could you not?! l-l-l-look what I did!!!! I-"

"*hugs* I forgive you.....But I'm sorry I did this, i was looking around after I woke up and i got carried away.....pwease forgive me *looks up with teary eyes sobbing*" said Mikasa

"You dont have to apologize.......I should be, infact i should still be apologizing*hugs back and lets her sob in my shoulder*."

We made up and had some hot chocolate, there was some complete silence until...

"I wuv this dwink!!!!!!! its so good!!!!!!!"  Mikasa said smiling

"I'm glad you do, um Mikasa..."

"*takes cup off of mouth and has chocolate all over mouth, wipes it off* Yes." said Mikasa

"Where are your parents? how did you end up where I found you?" I asked her some simple questions but i felt as if I overwhelmed her.

Mikasa's P.O.V 仝