Chapter 6

Levi dozed off looking out the window, thinking of escaping. Despite being able to survive on his own is clearly a near impossible idea, it seemed to him that he did not need help, he would rather spit out his pride and have it be his inspiration to survive.

Levi glanced back to see Eren and the other Neko named Mikasa play, he just kept staring out the window, thinking of a plan to escape.

As well as what to do after escaping, planning ahead of time.

"I don't need help.....don't these two that are more blunt than a mace realize that helping someone can hurt them even more than being kind.....fools...." ,Levi thought.

Eren carried Mikasa in the air and spun her around, Levi just sat down watching in sadness, wanting to enjoy what life has to offer to. But could not find the courage/strength to push himself to try and make friends with these people that gave him a home.

"I don't wanna be here.", "I do"

"This place is ugly.", "This is such a beautiful place."

"I would rather die than play with you, being alone with my mind is much more entertaining.", "I want to play with you, being alone is killing me on the inside, destroying my emotions."

If only people could understand and translate how Levi truly feels about everything... If only they understood how he feels, how hard it is to know true kindness or a deceptive lie.

"Levi!" Eren called. Levi walked up to Eren who was standing tall over him, then Levi crosses his arms and frowned, "What do you summon me me for?" Levi responded.

"I summon you to know why you have such a nasty attitude." Eren replied.

"My attitude is not nasty, anything else?" Levi responded firmly. "Something is troubling you, I always knew there was something that is buried deep down inside you." Eren replied.

Levi uncrossed his arms turned his head, he was clearly lost. Eren kneeled down and picked up Levi the feisty neko, and walked him towards a counter next to a window containing a view of a gloomy, cloudy green field.

"Tell me, what is it that troubles you so? What is it that has caused you to...*moves hands around to indicate looking for words* act aggressive?" Eren asked softly and calmly.

Levi crossed his arms and slowly replied..."Here are my reasons...".

----------------------------------

While Eren and Levi were having a conversation, Mikasa began creeping up in the background, with a open mouth and a sharp ear. Hoping to catch onto what is it the two men were talking about.

Mikasa frowned in frustration not being able to hear. She ran to the bathroom, pulled down a towel and yelled in it, to hide her frustration of being nosey, she raised her face and frowned.

"And then..." Levi raised his voice, Mikasa's ears lifted up and she slowly walked back and was able to hear the conversation since Levi and Eren began raising their voices.

"Thats all of them, Art thee satisfied with mine reasons of attitude toward all?" Levi joked.

"I am satisfied, but if you should consider changing your attitude, but this just an idea. I will not force you to change, it is your choice and life, others will not agree though and your path in life will grow darker and shorter. Then one day it will end. I can take care of you, but you will hit the age that you can do whatever you want, and since the time in which you and I age is different, if you ever get in trouble during that time, no one will ever believe I had any responsibility over you, and I will not be able to bail you out."

"Then I will behave unless I am provoked...." Levi replied with a smart mouth. "And I like your lecture, you should give it to the other one sometime." Levi said sarcastically before walking away to the back door, staring out the slider door, looking at the gloomy sky.

I had to twist a few arms and sacrifice something......school related, but I will get my second half, my yin, and start working on this book.

No surrender will be called on here