Bestie? since when

Continues......

~Anissa Kingston💜🍃

I told Natty and Titi to wait for me by my car because Erica my spanish teacher wanted to speak with me about something

I told Natty and Titi to wait for me by my car because Erica my spanish teacher wanted to speak with me about something. She didn't tell me why or what it is, she just told me to come to her after school.

Today my aunt Roni is coming by to drop something off to me. I don't know what it is but she said it's a surprise and something I always wanted. I can't wait to get home I hope she's already there.

I walked into Erica's classroom and seen Devin sitting on top of one of the front desk. Erica was leaning against her desk and both of there heads turned to me when I walked in.

I've been trying to avoid Devin all day. I know he heard what I said to Caleb earlier and I don't want him questioning me about it. Devin and I are cool I guess but we ain't all that close. I mean I did beat up his girlfriend so he should probably be mad at me.

"Anissa, thanks for coming." Erica said smiling at me.

"Anything for you Erica, you are one of my favorite teachers." I said smiling back at her.

"Thank you Anissa that means so much, I have something to ask of you. I already called your dad and told him about the extra credit that it would bring you and he was thrilled about it." She said and I nodded.

My dad always been on me about school. He never did good in school and he suffered horribly because of that. He doesn't want the same thing to happen to me, he wants me to be smart, pay attention and learn as much as I can. He's not a hard ass about it but he be on me.

"Saint here is failing my class and this is his senior year, he needs this class to graduate. When I came to him about it, he mentioned you being one of his closet friends and you would be thrilled to tutor him in spanish." She said to me and I looked at Devin who was giving me an innocent smile.

I think the fuck not.

"Um..Erica- I ca-" I started but he cut me off.

"Come on Nissy, your my bestfriend. We have to walk the stage together like the bestfriends we are." Devin said and a bitch did a double take.

Bestfriends? Nissy? Since fucking when? I can't wait to tell Titi and Natty about this shit. This boy literally had bitches fight me just the other day and now we bestfriends and he wants me to be his tutor? He is something else.

"Sure." I said giving Erica my best smile.

"Great! You guys are really bestfriends." She said and I glared at Devin who was smirking.

"Yup, besties." He said.

A little bit later.........

I ran into the house yelling my Aunt Roni's name because I seen her car in the driveway. I heard my dad and my Aunt Roni's voice in the kitchen and ran in there.