[006] TᕼE ᑭOTIOᑎᔕ ᗰᗩᔕTEᖇ

August 24, 2019

I do not own Harry Potter or any of the characters except Nova Alya Clark and others I may add.

Please mind I am human, I do make mistakes. I will start editing chapters soon, but please mind any mistakes that I made. I will try to fix them soon! :)

✦⋆✦

𝙫𝙞 » 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧

⚯͛

☟☟☟
✧✦𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗✧✦

Nova was the first to wake up from her new friends. She tip toed out of bed and into the bathroom.

She groaned as she tried to do her hair.

"Where's Lia, when you need her." She muttered after brushing her hair. In the end her hair was brushed with a flower crown. She put on a honey colored shirt that said 'nova' on the back in black, then put on plain black leggings. Finally, she put on her robes, with the Hufflepuff crest on them. Her shoes were black boots with bows on the side. After she feed Mia and Mila, she sat on her bed bouncing and kicking her legs.

Hannah was the second to wake up, she put on a plain white shirt with black leggings and her robes. Hannah sat on Nova's bed as they talked and giggled together. Susan woke up, she left her hair down. She put on a black t-shirt with a skirt and her robes.

"Who's gunna wake her?" Susan asked referring to lyra. Nova slowly got up and sat on Lyra's bed. "Get your lazy butt up. Classes start today!" She exclaimed. Lyra's eyes shot open. She jumped out of bed.

"Good morning to you too!" Nova said.

"Good morning!" Lyra said sheepishly. She changed into a green shirt, leggings and her robes. She also left her hair down with a bow. They walked down to the common room, greeted by older students. They slowly walked, and talked, giggled with each other. "Cause I am awesome!" Lyra joked exiting the common room. "but I'm awesomest!" Nova said throwing her hands up. As they walked into the great hall, all eyes were on them, they quickly went back to what they were doing. Hannah, Susan, Lyra and Nova each took a seat at the Hufflepuff table.

Proffesor Sprout was handing out the schedules. nova muttered a thank you as she got her's.

"what class do you have first?" hannah asked. "i've got... i've got transfiguration." nova said, "me too!" lyra said excitedly. "we've both got charms." susan said with a small sigh. as they all ate breakfast, nova felt a pair of eyes burning into ger back, she turned around, a pair of green eyes met her blue ones, a light tint of pink spread across his cheeks. she turned her body around, and waved with a smile. harry waved back. "what class do you have first, nova?" he asked, "transfiguration!" she answered.

breakfast was over, the four girls seperated ways, nova and lyra both went to transfiguration together, while hannah and susan went to charms. the halls were filled with students hurring to get to there classes. nova imediately noticed brown bushy hair and smiled, "Hermione, was it?" she asked catching up to her, lyra at her heels. "yes, what class have you got?"

"transfiguration!" she and lyra answered at the same time. the looked at eachother and all burst into a fit of giggles, "me too! would you like to walk together?" hermione asked, "of course!" her and lyra answered at the same time again, "this is lyra by the way.

"good morning professor." nova said, to the tabby cat, it nodded its head. the three of them sat down, hermione in the front, lyra and nova behind her. soon, almost the whole class was in the classroom. "remember to take notes!" professor McGonagall said. she transformed into a cat as the class read and took notes. about five minutes later, the door burst open and two people ran inside the classroom. "could you imagine the look on McGonagall's face if we were late?" sighed ron, nova tried her best to contain her giggles and pointed to the tabby cat that was on the desk. she transformed back into a human, "that was bloody brilliant!" ron exlaimed, nova and hermione both rolled their eyes, and nova giggled. "thank you for your amusement, mr weasley, perhaps if i were to transfigure mr potter or you into a pocket watch, that way one of you could be on time!" she said sternly, "we got lost!" harry said defensively, "then perhaps a map, i trust you don't need one to find your seats!" harry and ron hesitantly, took a seat on either side of hermione. the students took more notes as the lesson went by and soon enough, it was over.

"i used to do karate, it was fun, then i switched to soccer then lacrosse then dance, i also play basketball!" nova said, walking out of the classroom. "one time this girl, chloe beat me up. then i punched her and got suspended." nova said again.

|—•—|

the week went by fast, soon enough, it was wensday! the duo walked to the dungeons together, followed by hermione, ron and harry. "its awfully cold in here!" nova whispered earning a nod from lyra and hermione. they each took a seat down close to eachother. as snape burst through the doors, the class immediately straightened themselfs up. "you are here to learn the subtle science and exact art of potion-making." he began. "as there is little foolish wand-waving here, many of you will hardly believe this is magic. I don't expect you to really understand the beauty of the softly simmering cauldron with its shimmering fumes the delicate power liquid that creep through the human veins, bewitching the mind and ensnarling the senses ...... i can teach you how to bottle fame, brew the glory, even stopper death — if you aren't as big a bunch of dunderheads as i usually teach." the class was silence. harry and nova exchanged glances. "potter!" snape snapped, harry's head snapped towards him, "what would i get if i added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?" he asked, harry looked stumped, nova thought before her hand shot in the air, along with lyra's and hermione's. "i don't know, sir." harry said, "clark?" snape asked, nova was confused, then smiled sheepishly, "mixing an infusion of wormwood with powdered root of asphodel you can make a sleeping potion so powerful it is known as the Draught of Living Death." she stated with the same smile on her face. "one point to Hufflepuff.- lets try again potter, where would you look if i told you to find me a bezoar?" he asked again, nova's hand shot into the hair once more, harry looked stumped. "i-i don't know, sir." harry said, "clark!", "in a goat's stomach, sir.", "one point to hufflepuff. potter! what is the difference between monkshood and wolfsbane?" once again, nova's hand shot into the air. "i don't know." harry said, "clark?", nova sighed, "they're both the same plant which also go by aconite." she said. the class all stared in awe, "well! write this all down!" snape spat.

things didn't improve for the few gryffindor's in the class, but well for nova. snape set them up into pairs to create a simple potion to cure boils. nova was paired with non-other than draco. snape was criticizing everyone but them. neville had somehow managed to melt seamus's caldron, spilling their potion everywhere, everyone was on their stools within seconds. "what an idiot!" malfoy muttered to nova, she glared, "it was an accident!" she snapped.

"lyra, no offense! sometimes i bloody hate your brother!" nova said, "sometimes?" lyra asked.

DISCLAIMER
I do not own Harry Potter or any of the characters. I only own Nova Alya, Lyra Malfoy and others to come.

•☞ ☜•

sorry it took so long to actually update, i just started school and stuff so yeah. i hope u enjoyed this chapter, please, please, vote!