[002] 𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕟

August 13, 2019

I do not own Harry Potter or any of the characters except nova alya clark and others I may add.

Please mind I am human, I do make mistakes. I will start editing chapters soon, but please mind any mistakes that I made. I will try to fix them soon! :)

✦⋆✦

𝙞𝙞 » 𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙣

⚯͛

☟☟☟
✧✦𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗✧✦

nova slowly slipped out of bed and went to her closet. She had a nightmare-free night, she was pretty proud of herself.

She slipped her varsity jacket sleeves onto her arms. She put her hair in a tight braid and put on her unicorn socks. She opened her large white door and walked down the silent halls. She assumed no one was awake, yet so she made pancakes.

The 'mail thingy' as nova liked to call it, opened, then there was a plop, then it closed again. Curious she walked over to the door and picked up the stack of letters.

A bill, a letter from Jace's annoying step sister and a letter for Nova. She started walking back to the kitchen but stopped in her tracks. She lifted her hand up to get a closer look at the letter.

𝓂𝓈. 𝓃 𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀
𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝒹𝓇𝑜𝑜𝓂 𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓁𝓁
𝟩 𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓁 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌 𝒹𝓇𝒾𝓋𝑒
𝒷𝓇𝒾𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓃

She gasped then looked around. The heavy steps of the Jones echoed the hall. She scurried back and set the bill and post card down.

"Pancakes!!" Amelia yelled. She ran over.

"Aunt Callie?" Emily asked.

"Yes, Nova dear?"

"I've gotten a letter." Nova said.

Aunt Callie smiled excitedly, "Well go on! Open it!" She eagered.

Nova just noticed how thick it actually was. She flipped it over to reveal a purple wax seal, on it; was a lion, eagle, a badger and a serpent. She slowly peeled it opened and took out one of the pieces of parchment.

HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF WITCHCRAFT AND WIZARDRY

Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore
(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf Warlock, Supreme Mugwump, International Confed of Wizards)