[005] ᴛʜᴇ sᴏʀᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴀᴛ

August 22, 2019

I do not own Harry Potter or any of the characters except Nova Alya and others I may add.

Please mind I am human, I do make mistakes. I will start editing chapters soon, but please mind any mistakes that I made. I will try to fix them soon! :)

✦⋆✦

𝙫:𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙖𝙩

⚯͛

☟☟☟
✧✦ 𝚗𝚘𝚟𝚊'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟✧✦

I walked out of the restroom in my robes, thoughts were racing my head. I slowly got off the train, following a boy with black hair.

"First yer's over here!" A booming voice repeated. I walked over to see a large man. I stood with the rest of the first years. "Is that everyone? Okay. Follow me." He said. He explained who he was. His name was Hagrid and he was the ground keeper at Hogwarts.

"No more than four to a boat!" I heard. I looked and there were tons of boats in front of me.

I walked over to one that was empty, but Hermione and two other girls I didn't know, one with red hair and one with blonde hair.

"Everybody in?" He paused, "right then— forward!"

All the boats around me started moving and glided across the lake that looked like glass. Most people were quiet staring at the school in the distance. It towered as we grew closer to a cliff, "Heads down!" Hagrid said. We all bent our heads down as the boats carried us through the ivy cliff. The boats took us to a tunnel, which seemed to be taking us underground. Finally we reached shore and all stepped out of the boats.

We walked up a flight of stone steps and reached a door. Hagrid raised one of his fist and knocked on the door three times. The door swung open to reveal a tall witch, her black hair was up in a bun and her robes were emerald green, she had a very stern look. I recognized her from the leaky caldron.

"The firs' years, McGonagall." Hagrid said. "Thank you Hagrid, I will take it from here." He pulled the door wide. The entrance hall was super big! You could have fit my old school, well, it was small, but still! The walls had candles to give some lighting. Marble stair cases, that faced us lead to upper floors.

We all followed Professor McGonagall across the stone floor. I could hear voices from outside a large door. McGonagall lead us to a small empty chamber. We all crowded in, standing really close together– it made me a bit uncomfortable.