[004] plaтғorм 9¾

August 17, 2019

I do not own Harry Potter or any of the characters except Nova Alya Clark and others I may add.

Please mind I am human, I do make mistakes. I will start editing chapters soon, but please mind any mistakes that I made. I will try to fix them soon! :)

✦⋆✦

𝙞𝙫 » 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢 9¾

⚯͛

☟☟☟
✧✦𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗✧✦

Nova woke up on September first at 4 o'clock in the morning. She was to excited to go back to sleep. She had one of those nightmares where you feel like your falling into a black hole, which woke her up. She had decided upon the name Mia for her dog and Mila for her cat.

For her it seemed like an decade for the rest of the house wake up. When they did she jumped around her room trying not to cause much nose, but failing miserably. She was pretty much on a sugar rush, but she hadn't eaten anything that morning. But then again, she is usually hyper in the morning. Her hair bounced along with her as the house seemed to shake. She had read all her school books at least five times, memorized them, and packed her trunk.

"When are we, leaving?" She asked in a sing song voice leaving her room.

"How do you have so much energy?" Amelia groaned. Nova ran circles around the house, "I don't know." She said.

"Can I have some energy?" Amelia asked, "Sure!" She said throwing her hands up in the air. "Energy for, EVERYONE!" She said before running around again.

"Am I old enough to drink coffee?"

Nova sat on her trunk waiting for everyone to finish getting ready. Her chocolate brown hair was in a tight bun, she had black comfy shorts and a black sweater that had a sunflower on it, j.h.

Finally, everyone was ready and Uncle Jace helped load her trunk in the car.

"Why did you do that to their cage, Noves?" Amelia asked.

"They need a home! Duh!" She stared like it was the most obvious thing in the world. Amelia laughed and a look of confusion spread across Nova's face.

"Are we there yet?"

"No." Nova waited a few seconds, "Now, are we there yet?"