[003] 𝒹𝒾𝒶𝑔𝑜𝓃 𝒶𝓁𝓁𝑒𝓎

August 17, 2019

I do not own Harry Potter or any of the characters except Nova Alya Clark and others I may add.

Please mind I am human, I do make mistakes. I will start editing chapters soon, but please mind any mistakes that I made. I will try to fix them soon! :)

✦⋆✦

𝙞𝙞𝙞 » 𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙜𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙮

⚯͛

☟☟☟
✧✦𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗✧✦

Dumbledore walked into the bar, Nova trailing behind him. No one seemed to notice the bar except the duo. They just walked past it.

"Ah! Albus, would you like anything!" The bartender said.

"No thank you, Tom. I have to young Miss Nova her Hogwarts supplies." Dumbledore said, Tom's eye's traveled to Nova and he gasped. "Bless my soul, it's Nova Clark!" Nova looked up, wide eyed. All eyes were on her. One by one, people came up to her.

"Welcome back Miss Clark!" One person said shaking her hand. 'I don't know where I've gone, but I guess I'm back!' Nova thought.

"Pleasure it is to see you, Miss Clark!" Said a witch, her black hair was in a tight bun and she had emerald green robes.

"I didn't notice you, Minerva. Nova, this is your transfiguration Professor. Professor McGonagall."

"Pleasure to meet you Professor!" Nova said shaking her hand.

"As much as I'd like to stay and chat, we've got to get going!" Dumbledore said. He lead her over to a brick wall. Confusion was written all over Nova's face. Dumbledore tapped the bricks a few times and the bricks moved over to the side.

Nova gasped and smiled brightly walking through the gap in the wall.

Nova walked through the doors of Madam Malkin's Robes for all Occasions. Madam Malkin was a squat, smiling witch dressed all in mauve.

"Hogwarts dear?" She asked. Nova nodded, "Got another young girl being fitted right now." She lead Nova to another room where another girl was standing on a footstool was being fitted. Madam Malkin stood Nova one the stool next to her and threw a robe over her head.

"Hello— Hogwarts too, I suppose?" She asked. Nova nodded. The girl had platinum blonde hair and icy blue eyes.

"Father is next door buying books, my mum is looking at wands. My brother is in the room next to this one being fitted as well." She said.

"Do you play quidditch?"

"What's quidditch?" Nova asked.

"Oh. You must have grown up with muggles. It's a super fun sport on a broom. Have you got a broom? I've got one!" She said. What on earth is a muggle? Nova thought. "I haven't got a broom." Nova said, "I do hope I am in Slytherin. Like the rest of my family. I'd probably be disowned. Although I don't mind the other houses. But my family seems to hate the– Is that Albus Dumbledore?" She asked. Nova nodded. "What's He doing here with you. Where are your parents?"

"They died." Nova said sadly. The girl wanted to go up and hug her but she knew she couldn't do that, at least not now. "Oh .... well ,I'm sorry. I couldn't imagine life without my family. They mean the world to me. Even if father can be a bit scary at times."

"You're all set!" Madam Malkin said to the girl, "Okay. Well, see you at Hogwarts!" The girl said smiling.

Nova stepped into Oliviander's, she felt a little nerves. "Hello?" She asked. Suddenly, a man appeared. He looked at her and smiled, which Nova gladly returned.

"I'd wonder wen I'd be seeing you. Miss Clark! You look just like your father! It seems as yesterday your parents were hear buying their first wands. Your fathers wand; 13 inches, ash wood and a unicorn hair core. Your mother had a 12 and a half inch wand, alder wood and dragon heartstring." He walked to the back of the shop and disappeared into the shelves and came out with one.

"Before your mother died, she came into my shop and had a very special request for a wand. This wand is very special because it was a special request from your mother- don't know how i forgot of this wand. rose wood, 9 inches and veela hair.- your mother's veela hair. there is one more core- a phoenix feather, the same one of the one who gave you that scar" he paused and moved her bangs away, "I shall expect great things from you Miss Clark if this is your wand, as you-know-who did great things, terrible but great things!"

She took the wand and felt a warmth inside her, sparks shot out of the wand. "It's your wand."

"How much?"

"It's already payed for." Me Oliviander said. Nova placed the wand in the box and scurried out of the store.

The wind hit her face making her stumble a little. Then she heard soft whimpers. She followed the whimpers which lead to an abandoned building. There was a basket and a note in front of it.

'Whoever finds this. Please keep and care for these animals as I am not able to. They're both girls' Was all the note said. Nova looked at the basket again and saw a small dog and cat a little smaller. They both looked like they could fit in her hand. The dog had fluffy, white fur and black eyes that twinkled in the sunlight. The cat had dark but light brown hair and lighter highlights. It's eyes were a pretty shade of blue. Nova picked up the basket and went off the find Dumbledore. She finally found him and walked up to him.

"What's that you got there, Nova?"

"Someone abandoned them near an abandoned building. Can I take them to Hogwarts?" She asked excitedly.

"Why not!" Dumbledore said with a chuckle. Nova smiled and thought of names.

disclaimer

I do not own Harry Potter; the plot setting characters etc. all belongs to Jk Rowling! I only own nova alya and lyra Malfoy (She was introducing obviously today)

•☞ ☜•

i hope you enjoyed this chapter, it is a little short and cringy, but I haven't edited it YET but that's soon. thanks for reading!

wc; 1048