Then as if someone or something could read my mind the lights above the table flickered on for a couple of seconds then back off. It was on long enough for me to see though. Sitting around the table was a male and a female, which I'm guessing where the parents. Then there was a little girl. All 3 had a costume similar to the guy from the first room.

The lights flickered again and they where gone. But just as fast as the lights went back off I heard someone scream. So I turned around back towards the sink and saw the man holding a knife. A very sharp knife. And that was enough for me to push the people in front of us into the next room and drag Newt with me.

This room looked like a kids bedroom. The bed was in the far corner. The sheets had blood all over them. The walls had bloody hand prints everywhere. There was toys all over the floor. I noticed movement near the bed and whipped my head back towards it. I saw a hand come from underneath the bed. Then another hand. Next the little girl from the kitchen's head popped out. Then she spoke.

"You shouldn't be here. My mommy and daddy are gonna get you." Her voice was eerie and cracked when she reached a higher note. Someone behind me screamed and I turned around to see the man with the knife making his way toward us. He had a kinda limp.

"Get out." He kept repeating those two words over and over. I gripped Newts hand hard and started pushing the people in front of us to go. The where being kinda slow so I shouted "GO!"

Eventually we made it to the next room. This room was the master bedroom. The bed was in the middle of one of the walls and it had a dresser next to it. We walked slowly. Then the women started crawling across the floor with blood coming out of scratches on her arms.

"Help me." She kept repeating, her voice scratchy. Every now and then she would scream this loud awful scream and would go to grab one of our ankles. Newt practically jumped into my arms when she went to grab his ankle. She scurried under the bed and let out and awful laugh As she came back out and pointed her finger towards the door we just came through. Standing there was the man with the knife except this time he wasn't alone. The man that I'm guessing was from the first room was standing next to him holding a chainsaw. He revved the chainsaw up then they both started making there way towards our little group. All three adults where laughing that God awful laughter now just making it that much scarier. We all scurried towards the exit. The two men chased us out the door. They chased us to the woods then turned around and headed back to the house.

We heard a howl and we all looked into the direction of the howl and saw a werewolf (picture Peter Hale in full on werewolf form). We all ran back towards the parking lot being chased by the werewolf. I ran to the passenger side of Newts care and waited for him to unlock the doors. When he did we both jumped in the car and he started it. Then we left.

Almost a half an hour later we arrived at my house. It's 11:25 now. Newt walks me up to the door. We talk a little bit then he goes to kiss me goodbye. Then without thinking I blurt out, "Please stay, Newt." He smiles and nods then he goes and turns his car off and we head inside. I grab him his pair of sweatpants and t-shirt he keeps here for when he spends the night which is like once every week. He goes into the bathroom and changes. I change real quick while he's in the bathroom. He comes back and we cuddle together on the bed.

He kisses the top of my forehead. I reach up and grab his chin and bring it down and crash my lips onto his. After our little make out session we fall asleep in each other's arms.

"What the hell is going on here?!" I'm awoken by a gruff voice I glance at the clock and see its 12:30pm I also notice I'm still cuddled up to a sleeping Newt. How he's still sleeping I don't know. I carefully untangle my limbs from Newt's. I get up and make my way to the door.

"Be quiet or your gonna wake up my boyfriend, dad." Not until I say dad does it fully hit me that my dad is here and just saw me sleeping with Newt. Plus I just called Newt my boyfriend. That is not how I expected to tell my dad.

"You are dating a guy?!" He asks.

"Yeah gotta problem with it?"

"No, not really. I just always thought you were into girls. That's all."

"Yeah well dad when you leave and only come and visit once a year. Things change that you don't know about." I said defensively. He didn't seem to know how to respond.

"And we aren't just fooling around in our relationship like you seem to do. I love him." Once those last three words slip out I wish I could take them back. I haven't even told Newt I love him yet and here I am telling my dad before I tell Newt. I hear someone clear there throat and I turn around to see Newt standing there awkwardly like he doesn't know what to do.

"I'm guessing you heard that?" He nods his head yes. "Trust me that's not how I pictured saying that for the first time." I said with a slight blush creeping into my cheeks.

"Oh shut up, Tommy." He says then strides over, cups my cheeks and kisses me. We make out for a few seconds before Newt pulls away. "I love you too Tommy." I smile and kiss him again. Forgetting about my dad standing a few feet away, forgetting the haunted house, forgetting everything except for Newt and the fact that we love each other.

A/N sorry it's kinda long. And sorry if some parts suck. It's almost midnight and I'm so tired and just don't feel like proof reading it.