Chapter 2

A/N:

Hello again! I don't know how this turned out, but I hope you guys like it.

Please don't forget to share, vote and comment!

Enjoy!

Chapter 2

I closed the bathroom door behind me, and went down the stairs. As I headed towards the kitchen, I spotted Mark, ready to start with his daily routine and then heading to work. I made sure he was out of sight, before I walked into the kitchen. After I finished my breakfast, I heard some footsteps coming closer, when Myra came inside, left a glass on the counter and exited the room without uttering a single word.

Yesterday, after the incident with the mystery man, I took the beaten guy to the hospital and returned home around midnight. But before doing so, I had asked him a couple of questions.

"Who was that man?" I had asked.

"Which man? There were three." He had tried to play clueless, but he knew within him that I was not dumb.

"The leader one."

With that, his eyes had glanced down at his hands. "I can't tell you."

"Yes you can! I won't tell anyone-"

"Listen, as much as I appreciate your help, don't ask me questions I can't answer." And then I had left, since I knew it was useless. The guy had no intention on answering any of my questions and he made it clear that he wanted to stay alone. I barely knew him, so I decided to just head back home.

Myra and Mark were fast asleep when I returned, so they didn't find out what time I came. And even though I had forgotten to take my keys with me when I left, I remembered I had hidden some spare keys in my hiding place, for cases like these.

The bell rang and Myra of course, shouted at me to open it. I sighed in annoyance, as I rushed to the door. As soon as I opened it, air left my lungs for a moment, his long big figure making me howl in excitment.

"Missed me?" He asked with a smirk on his lips, as I gave him a push on the shoulder playfully.

I threw my arms around him, and he thankfully managed to catch me without falling. We chuckled together, as I told him how much I missed him.

"Damn you, Shawn, I can't believe you are actually here!" I exclaimed, when he released me.

His mid-length blond hair covered his beautiful blue eyes, as his lips were drawn into a smile. Shawn was in Germany all this time, and we haven't seen eachother since he left. We had gotten really close with eachother among the past few years, and I can't forget the day we met.

We met at a music shop, I was there with a friend, Emily, and later on, I found out he worked there. He talked to us and as days passed by, we became, all three of us, best friends. Shawn got really close to me ever since then, until he and Emily moved away in different states. Shawn was more like a brother to me, than just a simple friend.

"Well, I am right in front of you." He chuckled, when he suddenly furrowed his eyebrows. "But one question is eating me up s-"