"Sure, love you." She answered.

"Love you more."

I hung up before she could turn it into a competition, and answered Azrael's call.

"Hello?" I answered, grinning.

"Good morning baby. I'm so sorry but I had to go out on an errand." He told me.

What?

"Why didn't you come to say goodbye?" I asked sadly.

"Flower, I thought you were still sleeping. I didn't want to disturb you sweetheart." He answered.

Oh yes. Well that made sense.

"Well, when are you coming back?"

"I'll be back soon, Flower, then we can finish what we started. I'm hard already." He groaned.

I could feel the wetness already between my legs.

"Yes daddy." I said smiling.

"Good girl. I'll be back soon. I love you."

I smiled, "I love you too." I whispered and then hung up.

I laid on the bed and screamed. I was happy. I was so happy.

Things were going so well. It was overwhelming in a good way. Things were progressing beautifully with Azrael and I couldn't have asked for a better way.

I quickly called back Gen. I had to tell someone this.

"Gen, I'm in love." I said as soon as she answered.

"Oh my gosh. I'm coming over right now!" She squealed in the phone.

I grinned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Azrael

"Well hello, Azrael." Sliver greeted sweetly.

She pushed past me and sat down on the couch.

Lyla's couch.

I rushed towards her and roughly pulled her up.

I didn't want her disgusting scent mixing with Lyla's.

She glared at me and I only smiled.

"What an unpleasant surprise, Sliver. What brings you here?" I said coldly.

She pouted. It wasn't cute like Lyla. I realized that angered me more than it should.

"I thought you would be happy to see your future wife and good friend after so many years, Rael darling." She drawled.

I grabbed her neck, "Don't you dare call me that." I growl dangerously.

She grinned, "Oh, that's such a turn on, baby." I shoved her against the door.

I heard Lyla stir from upstairs. My ears perked up as I heard her tiny footsteps.

I grabbed Silver and pushed her into the couch, forcing her to lie down.

At that exact time, Lyla came at the top of the stairs. Thank God for these demon powers.

She was rubbing her eyes, so my shirt was being pulled up and I could see her sexy brown legs.

Damn....

"Azrael? What are you doing down here?" She murmured sweetly.

God, I loved this woman. I looked down, Silver was grinning at me.

I would be damned if I made a bitch like her take away my mate from me.

Fuck no.