“I don't know what am I afraid for?” I murmured seeing her stare at me with a ghost of a smile.

“You should be he's your husband, you both love each—”

I cut her mid off by saying,“Our love has gotten cold it's like it wasn't even there in the first place.”

My words hung in the air as we both stared at each other before, my secretary Soyoung came.

“Ma’am Ivy... there's a call for you.”

My eyes fixed at her as I straightened my shoulders,“Who ever it is tell them I'm busy right now—”

          “Ma’am it's actually your husb...and and he's not very happy that you've turned—off your phone,” she spoke, nervously glancing at me to make sure I wasn't angry as I clenched my jaw trying to calm the rapid beating of my heart at the mention of him.

“Tell him—tell him that I'm busy and I don't have time. Especially for him.”

Hara turned to look at me, her face neutral but her brows furrowed as my sectary half smiled before nodding very curtly and shutting the door behind her as she leaves us.

“This is wrong,” she spoke as soon as we were alone, as I stood up straightening my skirt,“This will just make things worst.”

“I know—” pausing to look at her, I turn swiftly putting on my wrist watch,“Get up we're leaving.”

“Leaving what do you mean?”

Ignoring her question I walked towards the small side desk and pulled the third drawer on the left and take out a folder, my eyes scanning through the pages, as I chew my bottom lip feeling heightened by Hara's intimidating gaze.

“Rember the woman we met at the launch event I called her and made an appointment with her boss
for today—”

“I wish you'd take your marriage as seriously as your work. And you can go ahead on your own I'm taking the rest of the day off,” she spoke, her voice cold as she turned throwing the empty coffee cup in the bin before walking away and storming her way out my office.

She's mad at me.

Fuck it, I don't even care at this point; it  seems like everyone have somehow managed to make my life miserable than it already was now I hope the rest goes my way; but little did I know everything was just about to completely call apart.

•••

Sucking in my breath I tried to stay calm as I turn to look at my watch once for the 12th time within two hours, my jaw clenched tightly and I hear the woman beside me laugh a little out of nervousness to ease the tension.

Suzan stiffened from beside me as I stood up abruptly, slamming my fist on the table in process knocking over the water glass as  a waiter rushed to clean that up.

“I am sorry—” I murmured to the waiter, as acknowledging a simple nod I walked past him with the woman still trailing after me.

“Stop please stop—Mrs. Jeon it's not what you think.”

       Swallowing hardly I turned, my eyes flaring as I spoke with an authorized tone,“I should've known when you asked in for a meeting I thought this was serious but Ms. Choi I did not expect this from your boss.”

“I understand I completely I
agree but may be we can set up another meeting.”

Swallowing I blinked twice before sighing I place my hand gently on her shoulders,“Ms. Choi tell your boss that he should send in his reason for being late and the next meeting will be arranged at my office, I will send in the timings.”

Pushing my hair back I walked briskly, with my long hair swaying behind my back, stopping only when my eyes caught the sight of a familiar face, brown glowing eyes and messy dark hair, a pretty smile dangling across the man's face as he reached forward and hugged the brunette.

My heart dropped, my eyes widened as I stared ahead there in front my eyes was my husband with a woman I have never seen and probably never even heard off. Everything stopped within the moment as I stood there, as if feeling a million eyes on me, feeling completely hopeless, only to be held down by the pieces of my fucked up life falling apart, then again realising what was wrong I back away taking three steps back and rush my way towards the exit.

TO BE CONTINUED

Author’s note:

Well, well aren't I punctual with my updates I mean who does this? I don't have any reason but just that I've been a lot busy lately.

Do you think Ivy should confront Jungkook?

Stay precious as you are to me and remember to smile ❤

Don't forget to vote, comment and share^^

Thanks for reading<3

Love,
shafaq-Shapel