Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

You had started to grow tired with Yuuki and had started to want to go home. Kaname had accepted your request and you all walked outside after saying goodbye. Aidou's father had caught you guys on the way out and you found it hard to listen to what he had to say. It felt like you were actually going to pass out.

"Lady Elissa, you look ill. Are you alright?" He asked concerned. It gained Kaname's attention as he looked down at you concerned. He pulled you close to him, which caused you to stand in front of him and he let you lean on his chest with your back.

"I'm fine, thank you for worrying but you don't need to panic about me. I'm just a little tired." You tell him and smile at him.

"We should be getting going, thank you for the party." Kaname told him and turned around guiding you to the car. You had no clue as to why you felt so weak all of a sudden.

Kaname put you in the car and sat next to you. Yuuki and Takuma sat at the side of the windows at you had arrived in a limo. You rested your head on Kaname's shoulder for a while on the way home. You lifted your head and turned to him, he acknowledged your sudden movement and looked down at you to make sure you were alright.

"Who was that vampire Kaname?" You asked him, he knew exactly what vampire you were referring to.

"His name is Quentin Shiki. He's Shiki's half brother and Rido's son. He had quite the relationship with Rido. He idolized him, worshiped him. We may run into him again, he could try to enrol at the academy." Kaname explained and you were confused as to why Senri never mentioned Quentin.

"I don't want him at the academy." You tell Kaname but he sighs.

"Elissa we don't have a say, if he wants to join he will join. We cannot stop another pureblood or half pureblood from joining if they wish to." Kaname told you and you sighed with frustration. Yuuki was looking at you worried, you knew you had to keep Yuuki safe at all costs. Should anything happen to her you wouldn't forgive yourself. Your eyes met Takumas next who also looked worried about it. Kaname hadn't known about their budding romance but you decided to let them break the news to him when they were ready to.

You looked out of the window and realised the car was slowing down. You then realised you were home. You had left Yori with Zero and the head master as it made sense, since they would be going to the academy.

You all got out of the car and walked inside. You walked into your room and your maids came in to help you out of your dress which you were more than thankful for. After you got into your night gown they left and Kaname entered your room. You looked at him oddly, wondering why he was in your room at this time of night.

"Kaname? What're you doing in here?" You asked and he came walking towards you.

"Can I not see my beautiful fianceé before bed?" He questioned you making you feel a little guilty.

"K-Kaname it's late, you shouldn't be in here at this time." You scolded him, he reached you and hugged you.

"I wanted to check to make sure you were alright. Yuuki was concerned and I am too." He told you and your eyes softened.

"Kaname I'm fine, I'm just tired. I'll be better in the morning okay?" You told him reassuring him. You carressed his cheek making him put his hand over yours.

"Am I allowed to stay with you tonight? I just want to make sure you'll be okay whilst you sleep..." He asked you, he always respected your privacy, you loved that about him.

"If it makes you feel better than yes, you can." You tell and he smiled at you. You wondered whether to let him share the bed or not. You had already shared a bed with Zero when you weren't feeling great or had a nightmare. Kaname was just worried about you, he was your future so what was there to worry about?