"Listen carefully." She hissed quietly, just for him to hear. "You're going to regret ever transferring to my school."

Jongho remained star-stuck for a second before laughing. "How funn-"

He was cut off by his own yell as Haeun kicked his shin, forcing him to fall to his knees. She then took the opportunity to grab him by the hair, yanking it back to force him to look up at her.

She smirked. "You're a big talker, aren't you? Look at how helpless you are now."

Her knee then rose, hitting him right in the jaw. Jongho once again yelled, but Haeun didn't let go of his hair, rather ramming her knee into his face until he spat out blood, and what seemed to be a fraction of a tooth.

Effortlessly, she then threw him to the side by the hair and faced the crowd who stared at her with wide eyes.

"Thank you for bringing me out here, so I can finally deal with you guys." She smiled. "I'll make good use of it."

"I've had enough of you." One of the thugs proclaimed before lunging at her. Without hesitation, Haeun stepped away at the last second, allowing him to ram straight into the wall.

The rest soon followed, but it was quickly obvious that they were outmatched. Her excellent fighting skills really shone, as with each kick, punch, and yank, more and more were yelling out in pain and falling over, unable to move. Even the thuggish boys her old friends had become friends with couldn't put as little as a scratch on her.

Eventually, Haeun stood over them in victory, panting slightly.

But this wasn't enough revenge just yet.

She walked over to one of the elder guys and slapped him as she got down to one knee. As he groaned in pain, she dug into his pocket, grabbing a set of car keys.

As she stood back straight, she laughed looking down at him. "Thanks. I'll give them back. Eventually."

She then walked back towards the road. On her way she took out her phone, surprised that it was still spotless following the fight. Unlocking it, she spotted all the phone calls and messages she'd missed.

With a small sigh, she used the car key to locate its respective car, before getting in and turning on the engine. The girl knew how to drive- her father had taught her early on, for one reason or another. That's why she was quick to adjust the height of her seat, before once again looking at her phone and dialing a number.

The phone remained on the dashboard as she backed out of the small parking lot and got onto the empty road.

He picked up the phone almost instantly, and Haeun felt her heart soften.

"Haeun? Is that you?" Jisung sounded panicked, something quite unusual for him.

"Yeah, don't worry." She retorted, a smile on her lips.

"Did they do anything to you?"

"No, no, they were just playing around. They have a sick sense of humor, don't they?" She laughed out. Although the lie made absolutely no sense, she could still hear a sigh of relief.

"Do you know how worried we were? Come here right now." Jisung's voice became stricter, and Haeun took a second to recover from surprise. He was... angry?

"Okay..." She responded, confused. "I'm in a taxi right now. I'll be back at the mall in 15 minutes."

Her smile completely dropped as Jisung hung up the phone without answering.

'What's wrong with him?'
She questioned herself, before shaking the thought off and focusing on the road ahead.

With a turn, she was back on the freeway to Seoul. She was fully aware of all the police units patrolling this area, thought she didn't feel a single ounce of worry in the presence of the fake driver's license in her phone case.