『Rescue Mission』

Yeosang's View 

"What happened?" He asked in a tight voice, advancing a step closer to Leedo, ignoring Wooyoung's restraining hand on his shoulder. 

Now that he understood, he wanted nothing more to run all the way to her apartment, to stand on her doorstep and bang on the thin door until she let him in. 

But she hadn't contacted him, she hadn't told him about it and he would bet she hadn't spoken to a single one of their friends about it because they all knew by now how he felt about her, he would've known if they did. 

At the very least he would have expected her to have told Wooyoung, they were close too; he tried to ignore the leftover spark of jealousy that the thought stirred in his stomach - they'd resolved that a long time ago now. 

He couldn't go to her if he didn't know the full story, because he didn't want to waste time on trying to get it out of her. If he was going to go to her, he needed to know everything. 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── 

Y/N's View

I'd cleaned the apartment at least four times in the same day now, trying to avoid the urge to pick up my phone and call someone. 

Someone being one of the eight people that I should have called in the past two weeks rather than sitting in my own depression. 

I sighed, rubbing my forehead exhaustedly. 

I was being stupid. 

It was such a simple thing to do, pick up my phone and dial one of them and tell them. Whoever I told would tell Yeosang though and I wasn't sure I was ready to deal with him right now. 

A part of me felt betrayed that none of them had bothered to come and check on me, but the other half of me knew and understood that for a large portion of my relationship to Leedo I'd all but locked them out or been okay with the lack of communication. 

How could I have the audacity to feel betrayed when I'd as much encouraged it as I had hated it? 

Just as I was debating whether it was the right time to call one of them, my phone began to vibrate atop of the kitchen counter. I froze, staring at it in panic.

From where I was standing I couldn't see the screen well enough to make out the caller ID and I could barely force myself to breathe let alone cover the distance to pick it up and answer it. 

What if it was work? 

Worse, what if it was one of my friends? 

At the last moment my body decided for itself to answer the call, catching the answer button just as it began to fade from the screen. 

"Hello?" I winced at the gravelly, misused croak that came out of my mouth and contemplated just hanging up. 

Instead I waited with bated breath to find out who the caller was, because I hadn't had enough time to concentrate on the caller ID when I hit answer. 

"Y/n?" 

Oh. God. 

"Yeos..Yeosang?" If I'd thought my voice sounded horrible before it was nothing compared to the distraught squeak that came out now in response to his equally distraught sounding voice.

"Oh god, you're okay." He sighed heavily into the phone, making my heart patter unevenly in my chest. I could almost picture the way he would be knelt on the ground, one hand supporting him on the floor and the other clutched tight around his phone, the pressure of his grip turning his knuckles white.