『Tentative Boundaries』

Pain.

That's all there was.

Somewhere along the line everything else had fallen away and now I was just a walking pole of aching limbs and forced smiles.

Empty.

The camera strap dug into my skin as I hefted it higher, shoulder burning with pain.

"...Just a bit more to the left, Seoho." I gestured with my other arm, ignoring the imbalance it caused me to move. Seoho cast me an apologetic look, shifting himself to the left, his right arm bringing Hwawoong into the frame with him.

"We're almost done." Ravn called to his members, exhaustion lining his voice. I pressed my finger down, capturing as many images as I could.

Alone.

"Well done guys." I called, relief lacing my voice as my cramped muscles were finally relieved of the weight of the camera. Keonhee, Xion and Leedo leapt out of their places from behind, rushing to Seoha and Hwawoong.

Ravn stayed back.

"You okay?" He asked quietly, kneeling to help me pack away the camera, his fingers holding the bag edges so that it could slide safely into place. I grimaced at him, sweeply the lens with a cloth before capping it and closing the bag.

"It's been a long day." I responded, slinging the bag over my shoulder.

And it wasn't over. Now I had to go home to my cold and empty apartment and sit in my barely furnished lounge room to flick through the thousands of photos I'd taken today to choose a select 20 to send to Oneus agency for promotions.

"We can give you a lift if you want." Leedo said, suddenly appearing in front of me, his slender hand extended to help me rise to my feet. He held steady as I struggled to straighten my tender legs below me, his fingers warm around mine and eyes patient as I considered his question.

Normally I would reject it, because my apartment was barely a five minute walk from RBW Entertainment, but I wasn't going back to my apartment tonight.

"I'm going to the dorms tonight." I muttered to Leedo, trying to tug my hand from his. He held fast, smiling easily.

"That's on our way." I blinked, eyes darting between our still interlocked hands to his face. It had never struck me before just how beautiful his eyes were, or how sharp his jaw was. I spent so much time around attractive people now that I'd long since stopped noticing how attractive one person was to the next.

"Right." I said softly, forcing myself to look away, cheeks reddening. Ravn snickered from behind me and I ignored it, trying to refocus myself. I was hardly in a position to start falling for someone, especially not someone I was working for.

"Alright, stop torturing her Leedo, let's go." Keonhee grinned on his way past, winking at me. I choked, trying my best to respond with a glare which was quickly swiped away when Leedo stepped in between us, grabbing for my camera bag.

"Come on." He chuckled, other hand grabbing my wrist and leading me along behind him, as if I didn't know the way to their car without his help.

I couldn't find it in me to argue that with him though, or to bother pulling out of his hold.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Y/n!" A chorus of happy and excited voices greeted me the moment I opened the door and I had a brief glimspe of the light in the hall before a mass of bodies crashed into me, knocking both the breath from my lungs and my train of thought from my mind.