𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 ; BILLION DOLLAR LOSS

𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐘𝐛𝐲 -𝐬𝐞𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧

𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐘
𝐛𝐲 -𝐬𝐞𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧

— — —

"PETER!"

Said person turned, just in time to catch Ned in a tight hug. Ned laughed. "We almost died!"

"It's fine, it's fine." Peter laughed, patting his friend's back. He was dressed back into his formal wear; which was a white button-up and black slacks with black dress shoes. When they moved apart, Peter smiled. "Hey, guess what? I'm done with the mission."

"Dude. The trip's over."

"What?" Peter's smile quickly dropped, along with his shoulders.

"There's monsters coming out of the ground everywhere we go. Of course, our parents would want us home."

"Please don't put me on hold." Mr. Harrington said loudly, rounding the corner of a corridor. His phone was pressed to his ear. Seeing Peter, his eyes widened. "Oh, Peter! You're not dead! Oh, my god. Yes, good. Stay here! Don't die. I still gotta find Lucy, oh god. Ned, put some clothes on! We're booking flights!"

As one teacher left, the other approached. "Came for science, we're leaving because of witches. Welcome to the new dark ages."

"What's going on, dude?" Peter laughed, looking around.

"We're going home in the morning," Ned stated and Peter quickly shook his head.

"No. No, no, no. All the Elementals are gone."

"Ned."

The two boys turned to Betty, who was across the floor and beckoning her boyfriend.

"Coming, sweetie!"

Lucy's door slowly opened, which was conveniently right in front of Peter. She smiled timidly at Peter, crossing her arms over her chest awkwardly. Peter turned with wide eyes, breaking a smile when he saw her. "Hey, Luce."

"Hey, Peter." she replied in a tired voice. Lucy was dressed back in her formal gown, but she now had a zip-up sweater over top of her dress. When Peter took a hesitant step forward, she moved out of the way to let him in. "How was the bar with Beck—?"

Instead of moving passed her, Peter quickly grabbed her face, pressing his lips on hers with force. Lucy gasped into the kiss, stumbling back into the room and awkwardly shutting the door. Peter dropped his bag beside it.

Peter led her back, until the back of Lucy's knees hit her large bed. She fell down onto the soft blankets, staring up at Peter with wide eyes. "What has gotten into you, Peter?"