𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑; ANONYMOUS ALLY

𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐘𝐛𝐲 -𝐬𝐞𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧

𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐘
𝐛𝐲 -𝐬𝐞𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧

— — —

          SCREAMS filled Lucy's ears as she squeezed her eyes tight for a moment. Letting out a shaky breath, she opened them a looked around. Before Lucy could take any action, a boat crashed onto land, with Ned and Betty on it.

Peter and she both jumped forward, helping them out the boat quickly. MJ was by Betty's side, trying to calm her down. "Guys, we gotta go!" Betty screamed.

Ned grabbed onto Peter and Lucy. He looked between his two best friends. "What's that?!"

"I-I don't know." Peter blinked, holding on to Ned with a firm grip.

"You are you guys gonna do?!" Ned asked frantically. He looked at Lucy, who kept her eyes ahead at the water.

"I left my suit back at the hotel!" Peter said, eyes wide with panic.

"Why?!"

"Because I'm on vacation, Ned!" Peter hissed at him, "Everyone's gonna see my face, just get them outta here!"

Ned nodded, ushering the two women away from the area.

Peter looked at Lucy next, who had ducked away in a nearby alley. She was in the process of unbuttoning her shirt. "Lucy, you gotta get out of here!" He hushed, rushing up to her.

"Actually, you have to, Peter!" Lucy remarked, trying to force her trembling hands to still as she worked on each button. "As you said, you left your suit back at the hotel. It's okay to sit this one out."

Nearly ripping the shirt off her torso, she stuffed it into her bag. Underneath, was her old red and black suit; the one she had designed herself years back. Swiftly stripping off her jeans and sneakers, she shoved them into the backpack next.

Peter blinked, taken back by her readiness. His eyebrows furrowed. Opening his mouth to argue, she instantly pushed her index finger up to his lips. "No! This isn't up for discussion right now!"

Taking out her mask and gloves, she pulled the gloves over her hands. Lucy bent her wrist, quickly testing the webbing out before nodding and grabbing her mask. When she lifted it to pull it over her face, Peter grabbed her wrist tightly; almost making her wince.

"No way I'm letting you fight that thing alone!"

A sudden crash made them nearly fall over. She whined anxiously, trying to pull her arm out of his grip. "You can't go out there, Peter! You're gonna get caught by someone in our class!"

Peter knew she was right, and his eyebrows curved upward in guilt. Lucy grabbed it face, pulling it down to press a chaste kiss to his forehead. "Go. Okay? Just make sure everyone's safe. Please, baby," her voice went down into a whisper.