𝐎𝐍𝐄; COOL OUT

𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐘𝐛𝐲 -𝐬𝐞𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧

𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐘
𝐛𝐲 -𝐬𝐞𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧

— — —

          "I have a plan." Peter said with excitement, sitting in the stool across from Ned. Ned blinked, before nodding and encouraging Peter on. "Okay, first, I'm going to sit next to Lucy on the flight. Second, I'm gonna buy a dual headphone adapter and watch movies with her the whole time."

"Okay..." Ned's smile slowly turned into a frown of confusion as Peter continued with his plan.

"Three; when we go to Venice — Venice is super famous for making stuff like jewelry, right?"

"True," Ned nodded as he listened intently, brows furrowed.

"I'm gonna buy her a promise ring. One that has like two birthstones. One with a Topaz for mine, and a blue Topaz for her—"

"Doesn't December have like...three birthstones?" Ned wondered out loud, shaking his head.

"W-Whatever, I'll make it work. Anyways, four; when we go to Paris, I'm gonna take her to the top of the Eiffel Tower, give her the ring. And then five, I'm gonna tell her that I love her." Peter blinked, looking away for a moment. "A-And then six, h-hopefully she tells me she feels the same way."

"Oh! Don't forget step seven." Ned commented and Peter nodded, clicking his pen.

"Step seven?" He asked, the pen hovering over a sheet of loose-leaf.

"Don't do any of it."

Peter quickly looked up, his hopeful expression falling into an annoyed one. "Why?"

"Cause we're gonna be bachelors in Europe, Peter!" Ned said shrugging his shoulders.

"Ned," Peter sighed.

"Look, all I know is that Europeans love Americans."

Peter narrowed his eyes suspiciously at his best friend. "Really?"

"And more than half of them, are women!"

"Okay...Sure," he replied hesitantly. "You do know that Lucy is my girlfriend, right? She's awesome, super funny and kind and she always is there to help me on small missions or help patrol the city and-and she just knows when something's wrong and—" Peter looked up, catching Lucy and MJ making their way over. "T-They're coming, just don't talk about it!"

The two suddenly sat up straight, staring up at the two women.

"Hey guys," Lucy smiled brightly, looking between the two. When she glanced at Peter, she held his gaze longer.

"Sup dorks?" MJ greeted. "You excited about the science trip?"

"Uh, yeah. We were just talking about the trip." Peter responded, his voice wavering. Lucy knew whenever his voice wavered, he was lying. She laughed, it only coming as a burst of air from her nose.