Dear Freshmen + A Recap

Hey Dimes💕.

Sooooo,for today, I wanted to do a little something different

I know some of y'all are just entering high school,and are probably scared asf😭it's okay tho,cause y'all got me🥰.

So first off,I wanna give the fresh meat a lil encouragement with a lil poem.

Dear Freshman

You are going to cry.
This will be the scariest,most exciting time of your life.

Your grades might slip,
But girl don't trip,you got this shit!

You bad ass bitch!

Don't stress them hoes and leave them seniors the fuck alone!

Go to class
Do ya work
And shake ya lil ass as much as you can

Take a nap
Share a secret
And have as much fun as you can.

You are going to change.
It might not be for the best,

But put yourself first and get some rest sis!

You got this shit! You fine ass bitch!

Dear Freshman,keep your head up,mind right,and heart full.

You'll make it.

———————————

Hopefully y'all feeling motivated😭😭.

Now I just wanna give y'all a lil recap of my freshman year,which inspired me to write that.

I was extremely excited. I thought everythingggggg was gonna be peaches and fucking pineapples and unicorns.

I've never been so wrong in my life.

It was a fucking mess. An absolute train wreck🤦🏾‍♀️😭 like seriously,I'm not trying to scare y'all or nothing,but freshman year was a lot for me to handle just because I don't really allow myself to get an emotional release.

That crying shit is for the birds✋🏾I refuse. Which was part of my problem.

I lost friends. We started school around early August because of freshman connection and shit like that,which I was cool with. By January,(my birthday month) Everything fell apart🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️.