Catcalling

Catcalling is unacceptable

It's extremely annoying

It's not flattering at all

And women hate it

And it's definitely not acceptable to harass a young girl!

A lil something I recently experienced—

I was coming from the corner store with my niece,earlyyyyyy in the morning. I had on a regular T-shirt and some biker shorts,with a simple lil ponytail. I was literally coming out of the store,minding my own business. A man held the door for my niece and I,we both said thank you,cool right?

The man's friend decided it was okay to block my way when I was tryna walk pass,which irritated me but I didn't show it. He then proceeded to heavily examine my body with his eyes,smiling to himself,saying "y'all veryyyyyy welcome,very welcome."

At this point I'm creeped out,so I try to get this over with as fast as possible. He asks my age,of course I tell the man I'm a teenager. This nigga literally said fuck what I said and gon ask "you 19 right?"

At that point,I just slightly smile and look down,cause I'm tryna be nice,and I really ain't come to the store to get harassed

Now on the inside I was looking a lil something like this^^^Cause bitch I know you heard me say I was underaged🙄.

Again,I say nah,I'm young as hell,he then moves out the way and as I walk away he shouts "damn y'all gon be fine as fuck when y'all get older! Damn girl"

Now my attitude on 50,000 and I'm bout ready to smack this nigga,but I walked my violent ass back home.

I know it sounds crazy but I've gotten weirdly used to being flirted with especially by older men—wayyyyyy older men I'm talking 40+ out here preying on young girls,and I've gotten used to it cause it happens so much.

I learned to just smile and walk away cause my life might depend on it.

& that's a major problem. I should never have to play along with you to not risk being hurt or possibly killed because yo old nasty ass won't accept the fact that I'm underaged.🙄🙄

If I had the energy rn I'd tell y'all more stories about how these niggas needa control themselves around young girls🤦🏾‍♀️I literally have so many stories I could tell,but that one was the least triggering for me so yea.....

Rant over for now...

—Stay Black♥️
.