Fake Friends

Hey y'all 🥰

I been wanting to do this rant for a while just because it's a big thing that I've went through throughout my whole life.

I  been dealing with fake friends all my life,and I'll be the first to admit,I thought that was all lies, until I dealt with it myself.

All my life it seemed as if I could never find a good friend that supports me and stays down for me🙄 sad right?

I'm at a point in my life where it's gotten so fucked up that I don't even care anymore🤷🏾‍♀️ I'm used to girls I consider sisters leaving me,being fake,switching up,and just plain old hating me for no good reason.

It's happened to often,and I will admit that I've become emotionally numb to being left. After all,half of the bitches never made me feel welcome in the first place. My biggest problem was giving people the benefit of the doubt,a few months ago I stopped that shit.

I came to the realization that people are who they are,nobody owes me loyalty,nobody has to care about me and absolutely nobody is obligated to be nice to me in any way,shape,or form.

Believe it or not,I'm fine with it.

I've had girls who I was like this with ⬇️⬇️ change up on me and act like I was the problem!

At this point,I've become drained,and barely even wanna deal with people anymore,so yes,lately I've been cutting people off for the smallest shit because I'll be damned if I get taken advantage of again

The truth of the matter is that I was too good of a friend to bitches that didn't deserve me.

This is a short ass rant because I don't even wanna get myself all worked up about the shit that bitches who I loved put me through🙄 sorry for this dry ass rant,but I can't even fully write all the shit I'm feeling out rn.

Rant over

stay black🥰

✨.