Fishing

Valencia's POV:

The wolf kept growling at me as I approached it with the piece of cloth and salve.

Her cubs were placed behind her as she stood in a defensive stance which made the wound on her shoulder bleed faster causing her to whimper.

Because of the pain, bearing my neck to her in a submissive stance so she would not see me as a threat.

Hooking the wood with the fire on a wall so I could see better.

With my neck bore to her so she would see that I'm not a threat to her or her cubs.

I held my hands out to pet her

Calm down she can smell fear

When my hands connected to her fur i new her death was quickly approaching and the only she let me touch her is because she needed someone to take care of her pups.

But i won't let that happen. Unscrewing the cap of the salve i poured it unto the gash on her shoulder, it wouldn't burn her but it would still tingle a little.

Removing the cloth from my shoulder i wrapped it around the gash then took her hind leg and did the same.

Walking back to the front of the cave i placed my day on my shoulder and pick up the rest of my firewood and carried it back to the of the cave. settled up and returned for two of the lit firewood, destroyed the rest of the fire in case they sent guards for me. Placing the stones in my head pocket and started the fire again and placed my bag a good distance from the wolf and her cubs in cubs in case they got hungry.

I gave the wolves one last glance to see the mother and her cubs curled in a ball then i let the Sandman do his job.

The next day

Waking up on a hard surface, my neck felt stiff and my body sore.

My bed wasn't this hard

Did I fall off it again, I always seem to do that.

Peeling my eyes open I looked around.

Where the hell am i now?

I continued to look around until i was met with a pair of dark eyes.

What a cute husky. I wonder who the owner is and why it's not at the vet?

The cute dog started to growl at me and i saw some pups that look like little wolves.

Wait, pups that look like a wolf and a mother that look's like a wolf

Memories started to flash in my brain.
These weren't Huskies they where real wolves and i needed to find them something to eat before they are me.

Rampaging through my bag i found my toothpaste and my soothe brush and body wash and a pair of sweat pants and shirt and a water bottle.

On my way to the river, i walked along the path thinking about what i could find to eat.

Once at the river, i placed my belongings on the river bank and took up the toothbrush and the toothpaste and took off my clothes and went into the cool river water and started to brush my teeth.

When my teeth were finish being brushed i went back to the can't and placed them down and took up my body wash and laddered my body with it and went back to the deep and rinsed off and put on my clothes.

I wonder if I can catch some fish for breakfast.

Starring back my supplies to the cave placed them at the entrance and made my way back down the trail and followed the river upstream where the water would be more shallow and to would be easier to catch the fish.

Once i was a good distance from the deep part of the river the water got more shallow and where i was is shallow and full of stones and fish.

Takin a piece of cloth from the shirt i had turning it into a crop top i stretched the material and placed it in the water along with some crumbs from a granola bar and bend slightly not enough to wet the pants i had on

In a few minutes, i saw a medium-sized Perch swimming towards the crumbs in the water.

I opened the cloth and sealed the fish inside and walked back to sure with the fish wiggling until it died. I opened the clothe and placed the fish on a leaf.

One down a million more to go

2hours later

Walking back to the cave with 12 fish wrapped in the cloth and firewood and some twigs and a bottle of water

Once i reached the cave i started the fire the mother wolf was nowhere to be seen but her puls still remained once the fire started i had already scaled and gutted 6 fishes and i needed a shower and to clean the entrance to the cave.

The six other fishes where fir the mother wolf. Looking up in the sky it was evening about 1 o'clock or around that time walking back to the river already backed looking like a mermaid from all the scales i had on me.

After my bath, i went back to the same clothes.

My fishes were finished and the mother wolf was limping around the corner with a bunny in her mouth.

Taking up my now cooked i started to eat. The fish tasted fresh and lacked flavour.

The food and her children where eating.

And i went over to her with the fish in the cloth and placed them beside her.
She growled at me and i unwrapped them from the cloth and placed then beside her the looked at me sniffed then and then took up one and ate it and gave the rest to her children while she does continue to eat the bunny.

When they were finished eating i moved closer my neck bared to her.
Salve in hand her injuries needed to be clean removing the cloth that was wrapped around her shoulder and leg. Surprisingly she didn't try to kill me.

When her wounds where cleaned i wrapped then again and went to look for firewood to last for the rest of the day and night.

3rd POV:

Unknown to Valencia a group of men dressed in black watched her as she picked up the firewood making trips to the cave and back

"Sir shouldn't we capture the girl and return her to him before the others find her ".

" You are to observe her do not approach and the others wouldn't look in these parts of the woods, for they don't believe a woman would be as smart as she is and if she made it this far they won't think she survived ".

They all continued to watch the strange female.

The end

Vote

Comment

Follow

This chapter was not edited, please

Forgive me for the errors

Goodbye!!!