"Oh--yes, Jasmine! I already told you, I'm fine! Answer the question."

I could tell that he was close. His voice was getting huskier and he was getting more irritated with the voice on the other end.

I smirked and showed the other some love, getting a very nice reaction.

"Oh, that's so good," he moaned with the phone against his ear.

"Yeah, I really... You have no idea how good that makes me feel," his voice was a husky moan and I almost snorted--almost.

I licked up his shaft and took him back into my mouth. He moaned lowly into the phone again and I hummed a laugh as I took him down my throat again.

I thought I heard him whimper with that one but he cleared his throat and continued.

"No, I'm just really excited about him renewing his contract with us."

There was a pause as he listened to what she was saying but then he grabbed my hair and forcefully pulled me off of him and, for a moment, I was shocked and thought I had somehow hurt him.

"No, I am not with a woman. I told you I had a bunch of contracts to go over and your fathers' happens to be one of them," he sat up with me.

He looked into my eyes and was holding my throat in his large hand as he spoke.

"You really think I'd call you if I was with another woman, Jasmine?"

I bit my bottom lip and grabbed hold of his erection again and began working my hand up and down, twisting as I went and he glared and tightened his hold on my throat, but it only ushered me onward.

"No, Jasmine. I am not with someone else. I am in the office with papers all over my desk. Would you like me to begin reading them to you individually?"

He suddenly smirked and brought his free hand down my body and started rubbing my clitoris, causing me to moan.

Though it was wrong, I was so turned on that she had guessed he was with a woman and I was turned on that it was me. I felt giddy with the excitement of possibly getting caught.

He backed up to the middle of the bed and gestured for me to follow before pushing me onto my back and getting between my legs.

I was trembling with anticipation and pure lust as he pushed into me.

"Dominic," I moaned out in a whisper and hooked my legs around his hips.

"Oh--why would I be with Genevieve? She's my assistant and I sent her home for the day. Are you insinuating that I'm having an affair with my assistant?"

He smirked down at me as he still sat on his knees, thrusting roughly. His words had come out shaky with how hard he was pounding into me.

Placing his hand over my mouth, he moved the phone away from his face before leaning down and whispering into my ear, "You like this, Princess? You like me fucking you while I've got her on the phone?"

I whimpered against his hand and tried to nod but he just chuckled.

"Try to keep quiet, Genevieve. I would hate for you to get me in trouble."

I smirked against his hand and moved my hips in a circle as he pounded into me. He brought the phone back up to his ear and listened to her for a moment more.

"I keep her around because she's a hard worker. Don't be jealous of her, Jasmine. She's young, yes, but she's at the company for the experience and she's just trying to work her way up. She's actually very smart and very gifted...in the business aspects of things."

I arched my back as he brought the hand that was covering my mouth down to my clitoris and began rubbing.

"Yes, Daddy. Right there," I whispered as I shut my eyes. I was trying to be quiet and I guess I was? I wasn't sure at that moment. All I cared about was chasing my climax.

"This shouldn't even be a question, Jasmine. If I say I'm not with her, then I'm not with her. I'm not with anyone. Will you just trust me? I will start reading contracts out to you if you truly don't believe me."

He smirked down at me and thrust harder, trying to get a loud reaction from me, but all I did was bite my lip, open my eyes, and run my nails down his toned and tight stomach.

"I'm gonna come, Daddy," I whispered, gazing into his eyes.

He hardened his face and shook his head, but his fingers never stopped and his thrusts never faltered.

He leaned down to my ear and pushed the phone into the covers, whispering, "You wanted this, you will take it and wait for Daddy to allow you the privilege of coming. Do you understand? I don't want anything other than 'Yes, Daddy.'"

"Yes, Daddy," I whimpered and he straightened up before bringing the phone back to his ear.

"Jasmine? I've got to go, something came up. One of these contracts is giving me a very difficult time and it requires my undivided attention. I'll see you tomorrow."

His fingers were still circling, his hips were still meeting mine forcefully as he clenched his teeth and replied.

"Yes, I'll make it up to you over lunch tomorrow. See you then."

He threw the phone at the wall and it hit with a loud thud before dropping to the floor.

"I almost got caught because of you, Genevieve," he chuckled and put his hands on either side of my shoulders before leaning down into my face.

"Are you happy, Princess? Did you get to fulfill one of your fantasies?"

I smiled and leaned up on my elbows to place a kiss to his lips, "Yes, Daddy, but I really wanted you to come while you were still on the phone."

"You're such a little devil," he whispered against my lips.

"Daddy's little slut" I murmured with a smile and laid back down.

"Am I allowed to come now, Daddy," I asked as I tugged on my nipples, feeling that familiar pool in my stomach again.

"Should I allow it? Do you think you've been good today, truly good," he asked, his thrusts speeding up and getting harder.

"Yes, Sir. I've been good, I promise," I whimpered and knew I would only be able to last a little while longer before I exploded.

"Very well. You may come," he smirked and began circling my clitoris again.

I didn't need him to tell me twice as I came hard around his cock, my nails digging into his forearms as I rode out my high.

"Fuck, Genevieve," he moaned into my ear as his thrusts became sloppy before halting altogether.

"You'll be the death of me, you little vixen," he muttered against my shoulder with a kiss.