NOT A CHAPTER BUT PLZ READ!!!

HEY GUYS!!!!  

I'm sorry to say that I'm almost done here. But that doesn't mean that I won't write more fanficitions. I might make more on other fandoms, just a little shorter or more to the point. 

Aside from that: 

I have some ideas on how this will end, and because I can't decide on which ending....Also because I don't want pitchforks or crushed hearts (I was a victim too, so I understand), I'm gonnna end this book with three chapters that are three different endings!! One for my vanilla babies, one for the moderates, and yes I haven't forgot the angst group association. 

But Because I read another book like this once, I'm going to organize this more cleanly. If you want your desired chapter: There will be an emoji that will represent the ending of your choosing. You are still free to read all of them if so desired, but because I love you all: I'm going to make it like this. 

SO!!! 

Here's the Titles of the chapters and what type they will be along with the emojis. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Sanity and Sirens 

This chapter is for the ones that want blood and gore, and have a more angst taste. The emoji will be a police siren, followed by one that represents something that says medical. This will probably have some songs that are creepy, sad, and something you would hear when it's close to Halloween. That is all I have to say about it. 

Visits End at 4.PM 

This one has more of a twist, NO I WON'T SAY! But the emoji will be either a clock or some kind of representation of time. The songs here will have personal sentimental value that I hope can help if you're in a situation, meaning there will be some angst but there will also some nice things too. So it's basically a mix of the two. Warning: some things here might be sensitive, so please: DON'T READ IF YOU'RE SENSITIVE TO THE FOLLOWING: 

Mental issues or situations 

Self-harm 

That will be all, and if this what you want: go for it! 

Freedom is with you  

Okay, we're talking sweetest and possibly most lovey dovey sugar bomb chapter I can come up. Cliches or some cheesy things might be possible, after all: Cheesy things run in my family. The emoji will be either: cute animals, sweets, flowers, or something sentimental. The music here will be parts of some songs that have helped me through tough times. If you want the opposite of Sanity and Sirens, This is the one for YOU! 

That is the plan, I don't know when they will get updated because of school and I'll be at a camping trip this weekend. And I'm sorry, but no previews this time...I want this to be small surprises, and I want them all to be available to the ones with the desired chapter. This will be more equal. Hope you guys can understand. Until then: KAITO WILL BE YOURS FOR A FEE OF ALL CHOCOLATES IN THE WORLD!!!! 

"H-happy-chan....why?" 

"Oh, hush Kaito. I'm making another book for you......oops." 
"Now the surprise is ruined..." 

"..." 

"....." 

"At least you have a happier side this time....(for now" 

"What?" 

"THANKS AGAIN FOR THE 393 READS!!!!!"