⛓💉Whiplash💉⛓

Author's note: I'm so so sorry readers!!!

I've had to take a break from some social media because I had to heal from a breakup, school came back, and then I had to find myself. So I need a break to talk with family, friends, and even go on a trip to discover who I am and what I want in life. I'm all better now.

And I'm now happy to say that this one took awhile because I'm in an advanced english class where I can learn to be a better writer. I've been learning so many new things that will help make this so much better as well as make some small changes to previous chapters.

I'm gonna try my best to update, but I'm sorry to say that I can't keep any promises.

But this is a gift for 378 reads!?!?

LIKE HOLY FRIJOLES!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO SO MUCHH!!!!! OWO

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ever since (y/n) left the circus that afternoon, the circus managed quite fine. The Ringmaster wasn't even concerned with the fact that they lost their only mime. He instead ran things with his iron fist, and continued to keep things under control...for the most part.

Kaito was in his cage with a new (f/c..favorite color) straight jacket, his light blue eyes had dark circles underneath and were red from sobbing, his mouth stained with the blood from the dead corpses, his hair now looking like a lion's mane was no longer soft and combed. He stared at his legs that were chained to the ground as his mind replayed the scene of where he acted like an actual beast. The children and their parents screaming as they dashed towards the exit. And the fact that the security guards had to use a stun gun to apprehend him, it only made Kaito return to the reality now haunting him.

Small tears rolled down his cheeks as he grabs the blue bunny with his teeth. Using his neck and shoulder to hug it tightly, he cries as his thoughts returned to (y/n) and how scared or mortified she must've been. How could she even face him after that? He doesn't want to know the answer or the possibilities...He wished that he would've gained more self control, he blamed himself...because he knew that he had the power to stop himself..but didn't...

It's my fault...I could've done something but I didn't...Now....I might never see her again...

But in the distance as Kaito is drowning in his own dark thoughts, The Ringmaster was leaning against a tent smirking to himself as he sharpened his pocket knife. He heard his beast's whimpering but did nothing but chuckle and walked away, laughing more and more.

The ringmaster cackled until he reached the his personal tent. Where it held a small area with a simple bed made of hay, a mirror with light bulbs, and a dresser. He sat in front of the mirror, grabbed a cloth from a bucket of water, and wiped the make up from his face. His complexion was clean with pale skin, dark navy blue eyes, and a burn mark on his forehead was revealed. He took off his top hat that revealed a medium length of black, messy hair. He sighed in relief and walked towards his dresser.

The dresser was a tall one, made of redwood, and decorated with gold lions on the huge doors. But inside revealed a small hidden hatch. He opened it, inside was a medical box with three different vials. One black, one purple, and one the had an odd opal effect if held in the light. The labels on each vial was en scripted with different languages: Arabic, Egyptian, and Latin. These are the three languages aside from English and Japanese that the Ringmaster knew. He grabbed all three vials and set them on his desk where the mirror was.

He sat on the small chair, grabbed his black gloves, and obtained a gas mask. He than grabbed his medical bag from the left side of the desk, pulling out beakers and other scientific equipment. Across the room on the bed of hay, a tiny mouse caught in a trap was scurrying and squeaking for concern. But the Ringmaster was only concerned with his own work. He pulled out syringes and needles of different lengths and sizes.