🧸💕Freedom is with You 💕🧸

But then the lights came back on, a spotlight from the sky shone on Kaito and RM before any of them made a move. RM's eyes squinted by the illuminating light, Kaito only backed away growling before he ran into the forest. But then people wearing bullet proof vests and helmets crashed through the tent ceiling.

Some of the performers were caught by them, some disbanded to hiding places or in the forest as well. Ren and Lin were hiding underneath the seats where the audience was. Lin was holding Ren as she struggled to break free from his grip. Her eyes were red as she yelled, reaching her hands to attack the mysterious people who were kidnapping her friends. She wanted to bite them, rip them to shreds, murder them for hurting the people she loved dearly. The ones that took her and Lin in when their parents abandoned them in the family mansion.

But Lin only shut his eyes tightly not letting her go for one second. He remembered how sad Ren was back at the house, and how the circus and its people were their family. Deep down Lin knew that there was no family for them back then and now. He knew RM was using them for his games, his madness. It was Lin that kept him from planning an escape or even leaving without her. But now...as he slowly opens his eyes...He longer sees his sister, she's trapped inside this body that's making her look like a monster.   

One of the guards saw this, and she looked at them like a mother looking at her children who are in pain behind her mask. She put down her gun as she slowly walked up to the twins. Ren was still struggling to break free. Lin saw the guard and backed away slowly. But the guard only took one step closer...she reached into her pocket to reveal 2 lion key chains with angel wings and sleeping faces on them... 

Lin looked at her with shock..his eyes began to water while about to slow his grip on his sister..But instead the guard came up to them. Taking off her mask to reveal a face with soft pale skin, ocean blue eyes, and long blonde hair braided on one side.

It was her.... 

Lin's lips quivered as tears were rolling down his cheeks. He let go of his sister to embrace the guard. Ren turned around to see the two hugging. Her eyes dimmed after hearing the song...that she thought she would forgot... 

Her shoulders dropped, she stopped growling and her eyes were back to normal with tears. The memories came back...everything that was good before the circus..The guard that was embracing her brother closely looked up to her with a soft smile. Ren slowly walked to her as the guard opened her other arm..She cried and ran into her.  

The guard's gentle face was stained with tears of joy, and the twins were feeling the warmth and security that they were feeling. Until Ren softly whispered over and over to see if she really was dreaming... 

"...mama...mama..." 

Meanwhile: Everyone was taken away or being searched, (y/n)'s dad came out the truck that was followed by multiple ones that represented the army or the FBI. He came out with a bullet proof vest, (y/n)'s aunt who was also the leader of this team and the whole swat dashed to capture the others.

"I'm glad you told me about this (your dad's name)"

"If it wasn't for (y/n), her being terrible at charades, but being a good writer..I don't think we would've saved lives.."