Deformity

-------------------Your POV--------------------

A/N: !!!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!!!

This chapter contains:

* tourture scene

*some...blood

*self-mental abuse

*And here is where you'll be one of the circus performers.....in a bad way!!!

REPEAT: DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 or INNOCENT!!!!!!

This sign: $$$ means these kind of things will happen. If you want to skip ahead, scroll until you see this symbol:707!!!

And so it begins!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I turn around and saw a man in a dark crimson suit, a black cane with a gold jester head on it, and a top hat with a black and white ribbons wrapped in different directions across the hat. The man had pale skin, chapped, lips, looked like he was in his early thirties, and had gold eyes.

He gave a creepy smile as I slowly backed away, but he took a step forward and used his cane to nearly hit my head.

I dropped the blue bunny and was backed to where Kaito's cage was. The Ringmaster keep walking towards me and soon lifted his right hand to held my face. He still had that creepy smile, but soon sniffed me and sighed weirdly as his eyes rolled to the back of his head. He then laugh hysterically and manically.

"OH MY BEASTLY BOY!!!! Why on earth didn't you tell me this was the one WE were looking for?!?!? HUH?!?! I can SMELL THE CRAAAAZZYYYY!!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!"

What!?!? H-he's insane!!!!

The Ringmaster turned to me and showed his sharp but very horribly yellow teeth. Then he grabbed the back of my shirt and lifted me up. He looked closer at me, I see his gold eyes turn into red ones and watching a lot of movies: That's not a good sign.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!!! OH YES!!!! You'll do just fine my dear!!!!"

"L-LEAVE HER ALONE!!!"

I looked at Kaito with wide eyes, that's the first time I heard him talk more clearly. He looked mad and was struggling to remove his straight jacket. I can see him using his teeth to rip parts of the jacket, but it was no use.

"OOOHHHH, Beastly!!!!! Do I need to remind YOU, WHO'S IN CHARGE OF THIS HEAVENLY PLACE?!?!"

"THIS PLACE IS NOT HEAVEN!!!! He screams: IT'S HELL!!!"

"HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! HELL!?!? OH NO, Hell was where YOU came from Beastly!!!! THIS IS HEAVEN COMPARED TO WHERE I FOUND YOU!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!! OH, I SHOULD'VE BROUGHT MY CAMERA TO SHOW THIS DEAR WHAT YOU DID!!!!!!"

Okay, I don't know what the heck is going on, but I need to get out of here. I saw my backpack on my left side, I reached for it and tried to find my taser, but I didn't see it.

Huh??!?!? That's weird, I always bring my taser!!!

"Looking for THIS DEARY!?!?"

My face turned white when I saw the Ringmaster holding my taser in his hand. It was turned on, and the next thing I knew, I heard a voice calling me before I blacked out:

"(Y/n)!!!!!"

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$