"Why don't you find out," Katherine said in a rather condescending tone before she chuckled, still thrusting her fingers into me and against that bittersweet spot.

"Please, please, please," I was chanting, trying to keep my climax at bay but I was bursting at the seams.

I was trembling and I was loud and I was so turned on and almost unaware of anything else going on, but I would try my hardest to make Dominic proud.

"Just a little more, baby," he whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek.

"You can hold out a bit longer, can't you, sweetheart? You're doing so well and Daddy is so proud of you," he cooed.

"Please, Daddy. Please have mercy," I whimpered.

"But, didn't you want this, Princess? Weren't you the one teasing me about stamina just a short while ago?"

"Yes, but I was teas--," I grunted in pleasure as Katherine bit my neck.

I had to think for a second before I continued what I was going to say, "But you are torturing me."

"And you love it, don't you, puppy," Katherine asked before continuing, "Look at you, practically panting and wagging your little tail. Such an attention whore. You really are loving this."

And I did. Being sandwiched between the Blackstone siblings definitely had its perks.

"Do you enjoy having my sisters fingers in your drenched pussy," Dominic murmured, his hand coming up and tightening around the sides of my throat again.

"And my brother's hand around your throat? You love being so utterly helpless and at our mercy, us being able to do whatever we want with and to you," Katherine asked.

"Yes! God, yes," I yelled.

"Tell us how much you like it, Genevieve," Katherine commanded with a growl, adding another finger now, stretching me.

"I fucking love it, Mistress. I need it!"

"Tell us what you are then, Genevieve. Remind us," Katherine asked, and I could hear the smirk in her voice.

"Or have you forgotten," Dominic chimed in, a sinister smile playing at the corners of his lips.

I shook my head, "I'm a dumb slut, a dumb little slut for you, a needy little puppy! Please," I pleaded. I couldn't take it anymore!

Dominic took his hand from around my throat and put his arm around my chest, almost like a side hug before whispering those sweet words in my ear.

"You may come now, Princess."

I realized why he put his arm around me because when I gave in to my climax, I couldn't physically hold myself up.

"I bet this feels so amazing around a dick," Katherine cooed as I clenched around her fingers and convulsed as she kept rubbing my clitoris to draw out my climax.

"It does," Dominic chuckled.

I had to lean all of my weight against Dominic as my legs were still shaking from how hard I came.

"Aw, is our little slut tired," Katherine teased as she pulled her hands away from me.

"Mine," Dominic growled and I felt his chest rumble.

He picked me up bridal style, brought me to my bedroom, gently laid me down. I was quick to roll over to my stomach so as not to irritate my sore ass.

"You did very well, Princess. I'm very proud. I'm also very sorry she came over. I thought she had gone back home," he brushed some hair out of my face and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you, Sir. It was...interesting," I smiled and closed my eyes. I was exhausted and I had woken up from my nap only an hour ago.

"And it was only this once that it will happen. You belong to me. The next time she tries to come over, you are not to open the door, even if she commands it. Do you understand?"

"Don't tell her that, Dominic. Then she'll actually think you're being serious," Katherine laughed as she had followed us to the bedroom.

"I was being serious, Katherine. Leave Genevieve alone. She is mine and you are not to touch her again."

"Was that a command, brother? Are you trying to command me," she asked as she arched a perfectly manicured brow.

"No, I was commanding my little sister to leave what is mine alone."

She chuckled and ran her fingers gently down my spine and over the curve of my ass and I shuddered.

"You scared she'd leave you like the last few," Katherine asked in a low voice.

"Kat," he growled in warning.

"Fine, brother," she huffed before continuing, "I get that I'm not wanted."

She, then, stood up and made her way to the door before stopping.

"It was very nice to meet you, Genevieve," I could hear the smirk in her voice, "I had a lot of fun."

"I'll walk you out," Dominic said and got up to follow her to the front door.

I heard hushed whispers in the kitchen before the door opened and then shut.