The sudden smack made me gasp and clench around him, and that, in turn, caused him to groan in pleasure.

He said he had to leave as soon as possible and I wanted to take my time, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't already on edge from my punishment.

I felt like being purely selfish now and I was only chasing my own climax. I rose and dropped my self down on him, finding a rhythm that best suited my needs.

His hands were still on my hips, helping me to lift up and sink back down. His lips were parted in a perpetual moan and his brows were pinched in pleasure as his eyes roamed my body.

The wet slap of skin on skin, the sounds of our huffing, our moaning and whispered words, and the feeling of being so absolutely filled by him, my sore ass hitting against his thighs...

I would've done anything live in this moment forever, to savor and bottle up these sounds, these feelings, the smell, and the taste as I leaned down and kissed him, allowing his bourbon sweetened tongue purchase within my mouth.

And at some point, I wasn't even fully aware of when, I brought my hand down and began circling my clitoris to help me get to my orgasm.

I was a moaning mess on top of him as I felt the pressure building. I was close and Dominic knew it.

"Do not come yet, Genevieve," he commanded through clenched teeth.

I finally opened my eyes and looked down as I bounced on him, "Please, Daddy. I really need to."

He grabbed one of my breasts and tugged harshly on the nipple, "Not yet, Princess. You will come with Daddy."

"Yes, Sir," I moaned and focused on obeying his command.

I rocked my hips against his a few more times, clenching my core around him until I heard him growl, "Come now, Princess."

I did everything but throw a sledgehammer at the barrier that was holding back my climax.

"Thank you, Daddy," I cried out as I came.

I lifted up and sunk back down a few more times, riding out my high, and then I felt him release inside of me with a deep growl.

He dug his fingers into my waist, his thumbs against my hip bones and his other fingers digging into my hips. He held me down against his hips as he finished releasing against my cervix.

"You're welcome, Princess," he breathed out with his eyes closed.

He ran one of his hands around my back and pulled me down to him, tangling his fingers in my hair and pulling my lips down to his before kissing me.

"Thank you, I needed that," he murmured when he pulled back.

I smiled as I rose up and off of him. I, then, got down off the bed and padded into the bathroom to grab a wet washcloth for him.

"Here," I said as I held it out for him as I made my way back to the bed.

"So that you don't smell like us for the rest of the day."

He took it but smirked up at me as he leaned up on his elbows.

"I wouldn't mind that," he said in a low voice but he cleaned himself up and threw the rag over me and into the bathroom.

He sat up and I looked down as I slipped on my robe and chuckled, "You fucked me with your socks on?"

"I was too worried about burying myself in you. So, yes, I fucked you with my socks on."

He stood up and pulled his boxers up, letting the band slap against his hips.

"I will be bringing you another morning-after pill when I pick you up in the morning. I'm telling you now so you don't get your feelings hurt."

I closed the robe and tied it, "You do realize that birth control is 99 percent effective, right?"

His pants were now unbuttoned on his hips and he was donning his shirt, buttoning it up.

"Yes, and the morning-after pill is just birth control at a higher dosage. I've researched it, so I know that it's also safe to take even if you're taking another birth control pill. I've even researched if it's unsafe to take it too many times, as well. There can be side effects such as headaches, nausea, or bleeding but I trust that if you experience any of those, you will let me know and we'll find another option that is best for you. But Genevieve, I thought you realized that I was just trying to be cautious?"

"Oh, I do. I just also feel like a slut right now."

I don't know when I started feeling confident enough to speak my mind freely to him, but I wanted to get everything out right now while I could before he decided to be his usual, dominating self.

He smirked, "Well, you are my slut...but in what other context besides that one do you mean," he asked as he tucked his shirt into his pants and then buttoned them and buckled his belt.

I rolled my eyes, "You still have a girlfriend and you just came inside of me, Dominic. I'm a homewrecker, a...side chick. Honestly,...I didn't sign up for this. I was under the impression that you were single and that man is the man I signed up for. I never had any doubts about what this was between us. You dominate me, I submit to you. You're Daddy, I'm Princess. We have very kinky sex and that's it...but that doesn't work if other people's feelings could be involved."

He sighed as he fixed his cuffs and then shrugged into his jacket, "I'm sorry that I didn't tell you right away that I was still in a relationship. I've been planning to leave Jasmine for a while, but I've been busy and I never really wanted to deal with the tantrum she's going to throw.

"As I told you before, her father is a client and he set me up with her. When she said that it was like I had a type...that's because I do and she doesn't fit it. She's the only blonde woman I've been with but I gave the relationship a chance because I wanted to appease her father. I gave her a job to appease him as well, but there's a reason she's not my assistant. I don't want to see her all day every day.

"She has no idea of my lifestyle and she never will. She isn't very trusting and I need trust to be able to form a good dominant, submissive relationship. You have to trust that your body will be safe under my control. You have to trust that I will bring you absolute pleasure and punish you when need be, sometimes in different orders and you have to trust me to bring you to your limits and know when to stop.

"She would never submit to me, would never trust me that deeply with her body and that's why I..." he sighed but continued, "I'm not a cheater, Genevieve. When I'm in a relationship with someone I like, someone I want, I give my all, I'm handsy, and anyone with eyes can tell my feelings for them. What I have with Jasmine is a...business deal that she thinks is something more."

He pulled me to him and wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm sorry if I made you feel less than because you thought you were 'wrecking' a happy relationship. Give me time to talk to her father about renewing his contract and then I'll end things with her, okay?"

I sighed and hugged him tighter, "Okay."

He pulled back and looked down into my eyes, "I'll see you tomorrow bright and early. Make sure to take some pain reliever tonight and tomorrow before work."

"Yes, Sir," I complied then walked out of the bedroom and to the front door, unlocking and opening it for him.

He leaned down and kissed me gently.

"Think of me," he whispered against my lips and then walked out the door.