I cleared my throat and spoke up, "And...jealous, Daddy."

He hummed before speaking.

"You were mad at me and jealous of Jasmine?"

I felt him, then, begin massaging the backs of my thighs, all while my heart was racing at how calm he sounded.

"Yes, Daddy," I answered breathlessly as I felt his thumbs on the outside of my folds now.

"And why were you mad at me, hmm?"

My breath shuddered before I answered, "Because you lied to me, Daddy."

His movements faltered for a second but began again.

"I didn't lie, Genevieve. We never discussed if I was in a relationship or not, but I'm going to break up with her. I was just waiting until she came back from vacation."

"She's back now, Sir...I mean Daddy!"

I froze, knowing exactly what mistake I made.

'You fucked up.'

I felt his hands leave my ass and then one palm came down against the right one in a deafening strike.

I yelped and was pushed into the desk from the force of his spank.

My ass was stinging and I was sure there was a red handprint.

"Did you enjoy your lunch date with Jeremy," he asked calmly as he massaged the cheek he just struck.

"No, Daddy," I whimpered, still feeling the sting.

"Why not, Princess?"

Fuck, I was such a sucker for pet names and when I heard that, I felt my core pulse with need.

"He's not what I thought he was... He's not...you, Daddy," I said, honestly.

His hand came down against my other cheek with equal force as the first one.

"You're damn right he isn't," he bellowed deafeningly and all that was heard after I cried out was his harsh breathing before I felt him start to massage the newly welted skin.

Trembling against the cool desktop with my rear end, all but, on fire, a thousand things to yell out came to mind but I bit my tongue to stay quiet. I couldn't react like that about Jasmine or he would have a cow, but he was allowed to?

'He is hurt. He most likely thinks you chose Jeremy over him.'

I only went out with Jeremy because Dominic lied to me! I should be able to call him out on this.

"Permission to speak, Daddy?"

"No," he stated sternly, "No more talking. I will give you 20 spankings and you will count and then say 'Thank you, Daddy. May I please have another?' Do you understand?"

20 more of those? Would I even have an ass after?

"Yes, Daddy," I whispered and waited for the next blow.

I felt it just as hard as the first two, but it came down onto the right one.

"One, thank you, Daddy. May I please have another?"

I squeezed my eyes shut and willed the next 19 to happen quickly.

I felt the second on the left cheek, just as hard as the ones before it. So, they were all going to be this hard...

I winced and cried out, "Two! Thank you, Daddy. May I please have another?"

"Does it hurt, Genevieve," he asked as he massaged my rear end.

"Yes, Daddy," I said through clenched teeth.

He already knew the answer as he could see the absolute redness that was now my ass so why the question?

'I'll say it again and maybe this time you'll get it. He is hurt and wants you to feel it as well.'

But I feel it! I was sick to my stomach when I found out about Jasmine!

'And the way you showed him was by going out with the man he told you not to...'

Well...

Well, clearly I wasn't thinking about him in that moment...

"Are you going to disrespect me and go against a command again," he asked, taking me out of my thoughts.

"No, Daddy," I whispered and felt my whole body clench as I waited for the next one.

'You know...your ass might be in pain but you're such a masochist.'

I felt my core throbbing now as I hated but enjoyed my punishment. I was sure my slit was glistening with my desire.

His hand came down against my right cheek and I cried out and then bit down against the sleeve of my shirt.

"Three, thank you, Daddy. May I please have another?"

He finished my punishment, never hitting the same cheek twice.

When he got to 20 and I sniffled out 'May I please have another?', he leaned over my body and moved the hair off of my tear-stained face before placing a kiss to my cheek.

"No, Princess. I think you've had enough for today. Do you agree?"

"Yes, Daddy," I sniffled again.

Tears were rolling down my cheeks as I felt the absolute fire that was now engulfing my rear. I would have to sleep on my stomach tonight.

Dominic leaned back and walked around his desk, fishing around in the same drawer as his wet wipes. He pulled out a small bottle of lotion and walked back to me before popping the top. I, then, felt cool moisture against my heated skin.

I moaned as he massaged my ass and relished in how gentle his touch was now.

"You are not to make yourself come tonight, Genevieve. Do you understand?"

From the sound of his voice, I must've been a drenched mess back there.

"Yes, Daddy," I answered truthfully. I couldn't even imagine doing anything to myself with how my ass felt. My core was throbbing and I wanted to come, sure, but I was in no position to do it myself.

"You took your punishment like such a good girl," he cooed, still massaging my red skin.

"Thank you, Daddy," I whispered with a smile.

"Would you like to leave work early today?"

"If you would allow me to do so, Daddy."

My ass was hurting and there was no way I would be able to sit down in my chair and concentrate.

He pulled me up, gently tugged my skirt back down, and spun me around.

"I will break up with her, Genevieve. Give me until the end of the week. Her father is a client of mine and I would hate to lose him because she tells him I hurt her."

I looked down and whispered, "Okay, Sir."

He placed a finger under my chin and tilted my head up, making me meet his gaze, "I'll keep you clocked in today until I leave. Even though you deserved your punishment, I gave it to you on company time and it isn't fair for you to miss out because of that."

Nodding, I tried hard to keep my eyes to his but with his now gentle but heated eyes searching mine, I was caught off guard by the sudden change in the air around us.

"Thank you, Sir," I answered.

He leaned down, looking at my lips before I saw him wet his own.

"Will you let me kiss you, Genevieve," he asked in almost a whisper, his eyes meeting mine again.

His warm breath was hitting my face and intoxicating me. His pupils overtook the color of his eyes and with his muscles bulging from under the shirt...

'You can still end this if you want.′

There was no going back, there was no stopping... I knew I was doomed.

"Yes, Sir."