"Oh, fuck," I heard him whisper as he adjusted himself while looking at my half-naked figure.

"Take them off," he said through clenched teeth, staring at my breasts, "I want to see what's underneath."

I peeled the pasties off and my nipples grew hard under his stare.

Looking out the window to make sure that what he said was true, I watched as we pass by a man in a car and he hadn't looked our way.

"Dom," I moaned as I tugged one of my nipples, suddenly turned on by the fact that if anyone looked hard enough they could probably see my naked figure.

"You're such a little slut for me, Genevieve. You listen very well but do you want to make me happy?"

"Yes," I moaned as I look at him through half-lidded eyes.

'More than anything.'

"Touch yourself," he commanded.

"I am," I answered, rolling my nipples between my fingers.

"No, touch yourself like the slut you are," he said as his eyes stared at my white lace-covered mound before looking back out at the road.

"Oh, God," I whispered but complied because I wanted him happy.

I rubbed my fingers against my sex through my panties, moaning at the sensitivity of it, but he had other plans.

"Inside," he commanded in a sharp tone.

I pulled my panties to the side and rubbed my clitoris gently, still rolling a nipple between the fingers of my other hand.

"Dominic," I moaned, already so turned on and wet under his gaze, knowing that if I applied the right amount of pressure I could come right here on his leather seats.

"Rub faster," he commanded and licked his bottom lip, stealing glances at what I was doing while also keeping his eyes on the road in front of us.

I complied, breathing heavily. I was frightened but turned on by the fact that he had so much control over me. I had never done this before, never even dreamed of doing this before, yet here I was rubbing myself in his car.

I wanted him, though. I wanted his fingers, his mouth, all of him, but at this moment, I would settle for the words that left his plump lips.

"I'm gonna come, Dominic," I whimpered as I shut my eyes, rubbing myself towards my climax.

"No, you are not," he spat through his teeth and my eyes popped open to look over at him.

I slowed my rubbing, my core throbbing, wanting my climax.

"I didn't say you could slow down," he grabbed one of my breasts and pinched the nipple between his fingers roughly.

"If I don't slow down I'm going to come," I whined but loved his fingers touching me.

I needed something filling me...I needed him filling me.

"If you come, I'm going to punish you," he threatened, a mischievous smile playing on his lips.

He...he wanted me to fail. He wanted to punish me and... since I was such a good slut, I gave him what he wanted.

I rubbed my clitoris faster, full-on sprinting towards the finish line. I was moaning and he was pinching my nipple. He knew I was going to come and he was helping me.

"Oh, fuck. Dominic, yes!"

My vision blurred with stars and my back arched as the explosion from within me sent pleasure pulsing throughout my body. My chest was heaving and my heart was pounding so loud that I could hear it in my ears.

After I came down from my climax, my breathing returned to normal and I pushed my panties back into place.

"Your face is so pretty when you come," he cooed, his knuckles grazing my cheek.

I blushed and suddenly felt self-conscious as I zipped the dress back up, not bothering with the pasties.

He grabbed my hand and held it in my lap and I was filled with glee. He just helped me come. My impossibly attractive boss, who is 13 years my senior, just helped me come.

Yeah, you're definitely his slut now.

He squeezed my hand lightly before saying, "You know I'm going to have to punish you when we get to my house, don't you? You came when I told you not to. You disobeyed me and I'm going to spank you. Is that what you want?"

"Yes, Sir," I smiled shyly.

I wondered if it was going to be anything like my dream this morning.