Of course it would fücking rain now, she thought.

As soon as she saw Rue's car pull up, Raina jumped in.

"Oh baby, you're soaked" Rue said.

Luckily Raina had taken the denim jacket with her, which gave her some warmth.

"Can we go to Ariel's? Raina asked.

"Sure hun". Rue nodded.

This has actually been the worst date. Ever. Raina thought.

Raina and Rue got to Ariel's, and they let themselves in, with the spare key.

Before going up to Ariel's room, Raina could hear voices from the living room and went closer to hear.

"You're actually a prick" Raina heard someone say as she stood there confused.

The voice she heard sounded a lot like Mica's and Raina was lost on what was happening.

"She's always running her mouth at me, and then has the nerve to go out with one of my mates" this voice Raina recognised as Damon's.

Raina couldn't believe that Mica was Damon's mate and he never even told her, instead letting her go out with him.

"I feel bad for leaving her there" Mica then said in a sad voice, and Raina resisted the urge to throw her shoe at his head.

Raina could hear Damon sigh. "Relax man. She wouldn't wait that long anyway, keep that diva waiting more than ten minutes and she's out of there" he joked and whoever else was in the room laughed.

It wasn't a complete lie, Raina didn't like waiting around, but that was funny since that's all she had been doing for Damon.

"Does she know Mica's your mate?" Someone asked.

Raina heard Damon scoff. "Hell no. But that just makes it a whole lot better" he said.

Her anger surged and Raina clenched her fists.

The whole thing was a joke. Everything. Raina realised. No wonder why he was so okay before, because he knew what would happen. The nerve of the bastard, she thought.

"Mica definitely missed out on some hot piece of ass" someone said, and Raina could feel a pricking sensation in her eyes.

She was so angry, tears were forming in her eyes. But there was also hurt. Usually, Damon never let anyone say anything like that about her, but now someone was basically objectifying her and he didn't seem to be going ballistic as usual.

"She's a fucking bitch" Damon said and Raina felt a tightness in her chest. "Always thinks she's above everyone, and that everyone wants her. Well after tonight, hopefully she realises not everyone does" he said.

For the first time, in a long time, Raina felt like she wanted to cry.

She really couldn't tell if his words were genuine and if that's how he really felt about her.

Raina could be a bitch, yes, but she never did think that everyone wanted her, she was just hellbent on getting one guy to want her, who right now, was calling her a bitch.

"Hi Rain" Raina heard Ariel say, but her eyes were trained on the living room entrance.

The sound of Damon cursing then sounded from the living room.

"You okay?" Ariel asked Raina concerned. "What happened to your date?".

At the doorway, Damon now stood in front of Raina with a look of regret. His friends were also around him, including Mica, who was giving her a sad expression.