"I'll handle it," he said, "you get people to safety!"

"Got it!"

I started to clear everyone out of the area: small children with thier families, couples on dates, single people who were having a good time. Like me! I'm going to be a happy single person from now on, and Y/N has no say in it.

Woo hoo.

Once I was sure everyone was a safe distance away, I looked back at Mysterio, who was engaged in a full on combat with the Elemental.

"I got you!" I yelled, running towards the monster, and hitting it with my web shooters. I tried to pull off my Star Wars trick that I did back during the Civil War, but nothing I did seemed to stop it.

"It's getting to big!" Beck explained, "there's only one way to stop it!"

"Please tell me it involves something simple!" I yelled over the chaos.

"Sorry kid," he yelled out, "I couldn't save my earth, but I still can save yours."

"Beck-"

"See ya' on the other side," he said, diving headfirst towards the Elemental.

"Beck!" I called out, trying to stop him.

There had to be another way to solve this. I couldn't have another person die because I wasn't strong enough to save them.

But it was too late.

He hit the creature head on, sending the whole city into a blanket of light. A huge explosion erupted from the center, throwing me back onto the ground. I grimaced in pain as I sat up, my eyes searching desperately for Beck.

I saw him sprawled out on the ground, blood everywhere. I limped over to him, calling out his name in the hope that he might answer.

"Peter..." he mumbled, "good work kid."

"Mr. Beck you're going to be okay, just breathe," I said, trying to cover up his wounds.

A jet flew over us, covering us in exhaust and the smell of fuel. I tried to ignore the deafening sound of it landing, my mind focused on tending to the man in front of me. Except he seemed more concerned about the plane then his injuries.

"Get me to the top of that building," he pleaded.

"I have to help you firs-"

"Just do it!" he yelled, his voice escalating, "now!"

He started to panic, so I picked him up and stuck out my arm towards the top of the building. Latching onto the roof with my webs, I started to climb up the sides of the structure. Once I reached the top, I gently laid him down on the ground and started to check on him.

"I'm fine," he said, pushing my hands away.

"But you-"

"Let it go!" he screeched, "we have bigger problems to deal with!"

I peered over the side of the building, staring at the plane. Whoever was in there must have been dangerous because it was sending Beck into a fit of stress and anger. I watched as the hanger door slid open, and Y/N ran out.

"What?" I mumbled to myself, "what's she doing here?"

Beck didn't answer my question, but instead grabbed my arm and started pulling me back.

"Hey! Let g-" I tried to say, fighting back against the man.

"Listen to me," he said harshly, "I'm trying to protect you."