41

For Room descriptions, please choose which one you'd prefer for your character! ^

gif above used in story ^^

(PETER POV)

Fixed on you.

"Hello Peter."

"Woah, this is so cool," I muttered to myself, "hello Edith!"

Happy left my house a couple minutes ago, and I decided to finally try on the glasses. Or, Edith. Miss Edith. Madam glasses.

Everything around me was being scanned, and the details of every thing I focused on were brought up on the screen. I could see May cooking her tuna casserole in the kitchen, and the notifications she got on her phone.

Happy Hogan

Great to see you again May ;)

WHAT.

I shook my head uncomfortably, trying to get those thoughts out of my head. My aunt was not dating happy. Would that make happy my uncle? My mind went back to thinking about Mr. Stark's note.

Put them on, you'll know what to do.

But they're already on, and I still have no clue! Was he speaking in riddles? I don't know what else that sentence could mean.

"Edith?" I whispered, "What am I supposed to do now?"

"What you promised, Peter."

"Right... can you send some chicken soup to the tower?"

"But Miss Stark is not sick."

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO!"

I flung myself on my bed, my cheek pressed up against the mattress. I had never felt so helpless or lost, and these glasses didn't seem to help. Mr. Stark must have made a mistake when he said Y/N needed me, I bet she doesn't even remember I exist.

"Would you like to see her?"

"Yeah, but I haven't gone to the tower since last year. I don't think she wants me there."