Chapter 12

Archie's POV

Two weeks ago I made a stupid livestream and I hurt everyone close to me. I even hurt myself by lying and being someone I wasnt. Though today I got to go back to LA with my mom due to a movie I did last year. I knew what I had to do.

"Archie! There you are finally." Zoey says and hugged me.

"Hey. Look we need to talk." I say.

"Not now. I have something to tell you." She says.

"Well what is it?" I ask.

"There was a special screening of the movie and they want you to start filming the sequel next week." She says.

"Wait I... I cant. My mom..." I say.

"Dont worry about your mom. She left. I told her the news and she said she didnt want you to film until summer. So I told her you have a contract and told her you would see her when you can." Porter says.

"What? She left? My mom wouldnt leave. I told her I was coming clean about what I said and about new music. My home, my friends and Kelsey. I cant let Kelsey be known as some random girl. I cant hurt her again. Im gonna talk to the director and see if the summer works for him." I say.

"Oh no Archie. Your not doing that. I doesnt want to push it back. Your also not telling anything. You are what I made you." Porter says.

"As for this Kelsey. You can never talk to her again. She will only bring you down." Zoey says.

"What? She's my friend. She wants me to show everyone who I really am and I cant let her down." I say.

Writer's POV

Archie went to walk out when a security guard grabbed his arm.

"You will do as I say or you could lose everything you've worked for. Your under contract and you cant go against it. If you still feel this why by the time your 21 then you can go your new way. Until then your my money making bad boy puppet." Porter says.

Porter walked out an had the security guard take Archie to where he need to be to get ready for his premiere. Zoey on the other hand was jealous of what Archie said about Kelsey. So she decided the only way to make sure Kelsey was seen as bad. Zoey knew what that meant it. It was time to make sure Kelsey was to lose her best friend.

A/N: Hey guys do you like it? Let me know. Thanks.