Chapter 17

Tris POV

Friday

I drive to school with the radio off ; I haven't found Tobias, my vision gets blurry and choke back a sob. I blink away my tears, I told the police and they search for him but no luck. It's as if he disappeared.

I park and turn off my car. I look at the visor that's in my car, I thought I didn't cry but my cheeks are smeared from the tears. My blond hair is in a messy bun, I didn't bother to try. My bright, blue eyes plain without mascara. I get a flashback when Tobias tickled me so hard that my mascara smeared on my cheeks.

I let my sob out and soon turn into a crying mess. After a few minutes, I wipe my salty tears away. I take a breath and let it out. I step out of my car and walk to the school, which doesn't take very many steps. I ignore the noise and people as I shove my way to the locker room.

I get in and pace to my locker. I get dressed without effort and silently while the other girls speak.

Sam goes next to me.

"Hey, so he's still gone?" she asks as I close my locker. I nod glumly. she frowns.

"Let's just go," I say softly. She nods again in agreement. We go out to the gym as the teacher tells us to play basketball. Just as I was about to grab a ball, Molly and Jess step in my way.

" Hey Tris," Molly says, smirking.

"Hey Tris," Jess states, grinning. I frown.

"What?" I spat. Sam comes next to me.

"I'm going to make both of you pay," Molly states, "but not Four, He's going to be mine."

I ignore her and walk around her, Sam close behind. We start to play basketball, but my thoughts stay on Tobias.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tobias POV

Friday

I open my eyes and I realize I'm on a rusty, old chair, tied up. I hear footsteps and then I see someone that I despise, more then Marcus.

My uncle, the same man who killed my mother. He's worse then Marcus. He killed my mom and ran away. The cops never found him, he simply disappeared from sight, and now he's standing in front of me, giving me a look that can scare away a demon.

He wearing a brown plain T-shirt with denim pants. His white hair growing visibly and his dark brown eyes dull and full of hate.

"Tobias." He states in a deep voice. I don't respond.

He paces up to me and grips my chin, our faces are so close that I can see the small freckles along his nose. I spit in his face, his face grows into disgust and angry expressions. He punches me and my face burns with the impact of his iron-like fist.

" I've been looking for you for the longest time. Where's your father?" He demands.

"Gone." I respond with a raspy voice. How long have I been with this monster? Days? Weeks? I think about Tris and I pray that she is alright. I never told her that my mother got killed by her own brother. I lied to her and told her that she died in a car crash.

I can't speak about it.

There's a wall in my chest that doesn't let me tell anyone about it. Because I can't.

"Where?" Gabriel (his name is Gabriel) snarls, I jump out of my thoughts.

"I don't know." I snarl back. He shakes his head.

"Fine don't tell me. But I will torture you until you tell me the truth. Even if it's your last breath when you spit out where he is."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm going to do random questions so please answer in the comments :3

Question: How old are you? Btw I'm 12.