Stop Ten: Results of Pain

Y/N was outside playing with Cream outside of her house, she was tossing a ball back and forth with Cream using her mental powers. Cream seemed to be impressed by nearly anything she did with them so while her mother was busy she had agreed to watch her and keep her occupied. "Ms. Y/N, can you make me fly again?" Cream asked excitedly while hopping up and down slightly, Y/N chuckled. It had been about a week or so after that night with Sonic in the chao garden and Y/N had been getting a bit better everyday that past, granted the nightmares still came and went but she knew that she could count on her brother and friends to be there for her.

"Alright, alright." She laughed, "I will but don't distract me while I do it, okay?" Cream nodded and backed away a bit. Y/n closed her eyes and took a deep breath, then extended a hand towards where cream was standing in front of her. She was still learning how to use her powers and therefore couldn't just easily lift someone in fear of injuring them so she always made sure to be careful, after a few seconds of pure focus a lime green aura enveloped Cream's small form. Y/N opened her eyes and smiled when she saw Cream beaming happily as she was lifted off the ground, Y/N made sure not to make her go too high so even if she did lose focus it wouldn't be much of a fall for the young rabbit.

"Wee!" Cream cried happily, Y/N moved her hand side to side in a swaying motion and Cream followed. Y/N carried on doing this smiling all the while, but she suddenly felt an immense amount of pain in the back of her head she flinched putting her hands to her head instinctively. Cream was dropped to the ground but landed on her feet since she was only about three feet in the air, she rushed to the older vixen's side worried. Y/N was now crouched down on the ground covering her face with her hands and trembling badly, "Ms. Y/N?! What happened what's wrong?!" Cream cried out with wide worried eyes. If Y/N had heard her she didn't make any sign of showing it, though Cream continued to shake her lightly trying to get a response from the fox but all she received was the sound of Y/N's shallow breathing.

It's hurts! Why?! Why does it hurt so much!? Y/N screamed in her head, she could faintly hear the sound of Cream's voice begging her to respond. She felt as if she was being burned from the inside out, she wanted to cry out but felt as if she couldn't move at all let alone scream. She squeezed her eyes shut and tried to slow her breathing but that didn't seem to help the burning sensation within her body. Finally she seemed to find her voice, "C-cream.... Get T-tails...." Her voice came out in a hoarse whisper but Cream heard nonetheless, she looked at Y/n with tear filled eyes and nodded.

"I'll be right back, I promise!" She called as she stood up then took off in the direction towards Tails' workshop leaving Y/N crumpled on the ground panting and softly groaning in pain.

--------

Tails stared at the monitor in front of him tapping his chin in thought as his namesakes swayed behind him, on the screen was a file on Y/N that he had managed to get downloaded to a spare hard drive while he was looking for her at the doctor's lab. "It doesn't make any sense..." He muttered to himself.

"Tails! Tails!" All prior thoughts were forgotten by the sound of Cream screaming out his name urgently, said rabbit came rushing into his workshop and stopped right in front of him panting as she tried to get her breath.

"Cream? What's the matter?" He asked eyeing her worriedly, Cream took a few more gulps of air before she replied.

"It's Y/N, w-we were playing at my house and I a-asked her t-to make me fly, a-and then she did, but then she looked like she was in pain and she put me down, and-and then she collapsed! I-I didn't know what was wrong, she started shaking and breathing heavy, I d-didn't mean to make her hurt!" Cream cried as tears flowed down her cheeks, Tails placed a arm on her shoulder then looked at her with worried eyes.

"Cream, calm down. Just take a deep breath," He inhaled deeply and Cream followed his lead by doing the same. "Now, I want you to tell me what happened but slowly."

Cream took another deep breath and wiped away her tears, "She collapsed and looked like she was in pain, she was holding her head and breathing really heavily. S-she told me to get you..." Cream finished taking in a shaky breath. Tails' eyes widened and he turned form Cream back to the monitor with a horrified look on his face, he typed in something quickly and read over his results that were being displayed upon the screen.

"Oh no..." He ran out the lab with Cream hot on his heels.

Day Fifty-Two of Testing

It has been my concern that the amount of the subject now harbors in her body may be too much to bear, therefore it is a possibility that she may be able to spontaneously combust due to the high energy inside her not being to be able flow correctly. Subject will need to be tested more so that can be prevented.

---------

Y/N laid there on the ground still letting out an occasional groan with her eyes tightly shut as she tried to shut out the pain, she had been feeling a bit weird for the last few days but decided not to say anything because the feeling would pass as soon as it came so she thought nothing of it. She clearly regretted not telling anyone about it, because now she was in the unbearable pain she had ever felt in her life and she didn't even know why. Y/N turned on her side curling into herself even more and wrapping her tail around her until she looked like nothing but a shivering ball of fur laying in the grass. Ugh... It hurts...! She lifted a trembling hand to her face and drew in a shaky breath, she tried to push herself up into a sitting position so she breath better but to no avail. She seemed to be to weak and every move she made even the slightest twitch made her entire body throb in pain, she grunted as she fell down and decided to keep still until help came. Just gotta wait... Cream will be back with Tails any minute now... Just... Gotta.... Wait.... Y/N eyelids began to grow heavy and she struggled to stay awake.

I'm so... tired...

No! Stay awake! Don't go to sleep!

But I'm sleepy.... It will just be a quick nap...

Don't! You need to stay awake!

I'll... be fine....

Y/N's breathing began to slow down and her eyes slowly closed, she let out small content sigh and soon fell asleep.